276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Whipped in Prison: (Spanked to Confess)

£5.39£10.78Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thailand: Jocular punishment in which schoolboys are made to cane each other in front of their class. Based on an autobiographical novel of the same name, the film begins with Jim Carroll being paddled in front of his classmates in his Catholic High School. From the very first visit to the Girl’s Grammer School, it was made clear that corporal punishment was used. After a tour of the school looking at laboratories, home economic rooms and such like, the new girls were sat, with their Mums. At the end of the ‘Inroductory Speech’ by the Headmistress. It was made perfectly clear that corporal punishment was used to keep any naughty girl in line, and that parents had to sign a consent form to say that they agreed with the school’s Disciplinary Code of Conduct. This caused a mumbling stir in the Assembly Hall and the loins of many girls, as Mummy’s turned to whisper to their child.

Set in 1964 South Carolina the protagonist Lily ( Dakota Fanning), a 14 years old girl, is regularly made to kneel on grits as punishment by her abusive father. It usually occurs around a particular traumatic episode, which is then stamped into the child’s psyche,’ Dr Spelman explains. A further follow-up to the previous two items. TV news report from Memphis school board town-hall meeting in July 2007 over continuing controversy about the Blue Ribbon Plan, which abolished CP. Speakers at the meeting are seen calling for the return of the paddle, and the reporter waves a paddle around for the camera. United Kingdom: Press article and 5-minute TV report about Litherland High School in Liverpool, where 400 boys received 1,800 slipperings in one year (1982).

Ep. 2: Shows a series of brutal whippings when it is suspected that the slaves of a neighbouring plantation are involved in assisting an escape. Military discipline known as Field Punishment No. 1 is administered to New Zealand conscientious objectors, including Archibald Baxter during the First World War. [31] United States: TV news report (June 2014) on the acquittal on assault charges of a school principal in Mississippi who had paddled three boys. United States: TV news report, Jan 2012: A mother complains about school paddling of her son, even though she had given permission for it.

A posed reconstruction of a child being spanked is shown over a phone interview in French with a psychologist who helped devise the spanking lessons for parents. Our Gang short subject. Wheezer is spanked by his stepmother after his dog, Pete, comes into the house through his bedroom window. New Zealand: TV news item (2007) about a Christian school that tried to evade the ban on corporal punishment by having parents come to the school to administer a paddling. The leaving of school behind her and the journey home was sullen. The man in the bowler hat frowned at her as if he knew. The walk from the bus stop to her lovely cottage was heavy and slow. Two of Mummy’s friends saw her and nudged each other. Was that a snigger?

Domestic CP

News report, March 2018: Interview with student who agreed to accept posterial CP from his Korean martial-arts instructor. The youth's father, who supported the punishment, also speaks. Jaya (2017-08-10). "How Mum Lina Ng Disciplines Her Children | theAsianparent". sg.theasianparent.com . Retrieved 2021-09-10. So…I’ve been asked a variety of questions around the topic of getting domestic discipline spankings and so thought I’d respond to them all here.

United States: TV news report, Oct 2011: reactions to new law in North Carolina under which parents may exempt their students from CP. Answer: Not at all. Again, this is consensual. I could tell her I don’t want to do it anymore but I have come to understand and appreciate its value…to me, to her, and to our relationship. There is so much trust and communication that is necessary when doing this kind of thing, that it has actually taken our love, trust, and intimacy to new levels. My wife wrote a great post about the benefits of having a spanking relationship with your husband, that highlights some great points regarding its ability to help eliminate tension between a couple. South Korea: Eleven real-life clips of schoolboys receiving discipline across the seat of their trousers. The main character ( Kit Harington), a slave in love with a Roman girl, is whipped by the Romans, receiving 15 lashes with a bullwhip.Mummy sat on the bed, and slid the slipper deftly under the pillow. Then turned a nervous, worried Karen to face her. “I told you quite plainly Karen, that if you were naughty at school, you would be punished at home.” As she did this she tugged the pyjama bottoms down, to land in a puddle at her daughters ankles. Beyond just being pleasurable, spanking can also be connected to memories, a psychological theory known as ‘imprinting’ (no, not in the way it’s described in the Twilight books). When a distant dad and his rebellious teenage daughter are trapped at home by a pandemic, he has to learn how to discipline. Hello everyone I’m another husband who’s wife is a firm believer in spanking a naughty boy on a school theme as she insists I wear a school uniform shorts included she loves being the firm ,strict headmistress and has a mortar board and gown her motto reads “well my boy if you act like a spoilt graft you will be spanked like one. This 10-second video clip gives a fleeting glimpse of an impromptu flogging by the Taliban of a (mostly hidden from view) woman in a Kabul street, 2001.

Here is one of the best '60s underground fetish shorts (most are terrible). This stands out due to the fierce Latina dominatrix who resembles Tura Satana ("Faster, Pussycat, Kill Kill!") both in look and over-the-top intensity. She goes berserk after her mousey schoolgirl slave brings home a note from her teacher. Note the bizarre "bondage board". A unique bit of carpentry. The domme wails away on the girl like a maniac. She only has one speed: flat out. And this is just the first half. See part two for the rest. Search for: "1960s S&M Fetish Stag Film, Dominatrix & Schoolgirl (part 2)" Oh shit! Why today, why does she need a hug? Today of all days when I have let her down.” Thought Karen. A rare piece of historic actuality: four-minute extract from a 1978 TV documentary showing a high-school punishment session in Pennsylvania. United States: TV news report (June 2013) about a proposal to reintroduce the punishment paddle in a Texas school district that had abolished it five years previously. A 22-minute film showing several genuine judicial canings in prison. Very graphic -- not suitable for squeamish viewers.Mummy was a perfect product of the 1950’s. A dutiful housewife who had kept an excellent house since the day she married. Sadly her husband was no longer around, but stoically, with a stiff upper lip and a gallon of fortitude, she had carried on running the house, her home, with pride.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment