276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS Rc-505 Loop Station

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I bought the rc-505 before the rc-600 came out so you should see which best fits your needs. Being a guitar player, I needed a hands-free solution. Since the RC-505 speaks MIDI it has worked well for me. I originally set it up with a Behringer FCB1010, but later switched to the Nektar Pacer for its added functionality.

From the start, the BOSS RC series blazed the looping trail. Learn how the RC-505mkII Loop Station is blowing sonic possibilities wide open. Read more… Shooting From the Lip: A Brief History of BeatboxingAssign functions have been increased from 8 to 16, providing expanded performance control via the front panel, external footswitches, expression pedal, and MIDI Straight to right-angle 1/4-inch connectors, 10 ft./3 m length. Also available in 15 ft./4.5 m (BIC-15A) length. For optimal performance, stay up to date with the current RC-505mkII system software and BOSS Tone Studio The screen on the RC 505 MK2 looper is also far easier to control. There’s 4 knobs to do so under the screen, opposed to the single knob you got with the original. The transport controls are so much more intuitive!

What a fantastic decision. The layout of this thing is incredibly intuitive - I just started pressing stuff without RTFM and I was looping and actually enjoying what I was doing, in like 10 minutes. The RC-505 also supports computer integration via USB and operation with external pedals and MIDI, opening a world of advanced looping possibilities for all types of musicians. The MK2 gives you a larger LCD screen than you got with the MK1, yet again allowing you to have more control over your sound + making it easier to select effects/ loops & navigate the device at speed.Those sporadic beeps and boops, the mouth guitars, even the weird groaning thing at the end, it came together to make beautiful music. In comparison to the MK1, the RC 505 MK2 comes with a whole host more input and output effects. The MK2 gives you A-D for both in & out, while the MK1 gave you just A-C. You can also specify on which inputs these effects are added too. Another nice touch! The RC 600 7 RC 505 MK2 also share the same storage capacity (99 memories) + can store single loops that are up to 1.5h each. The RC-505MKII also comes with more External footswitch/Expression options. You’ll find x2 1/4" TRS CTL Inputs, which can be used to run x4 footswitch or x2 Expression assignments. The Boss RC-505MKII has a total of 16 assignments, with a huge selection of parameters to choose from.

Heavy-duty TRS cable with straight to right-angle 1/4-inch connectors, 3 ft./1 m length. Also available in 20 ft./6 m (BCC-20-TRA) and 30 ft./9 m (BCC-30-TRA) lengths. While the first model featured two ‘proper knobs’ for microphone and instrument levels, these functions are now found in menus and under encoder control. It’s not an ideal swap but is understandable, given there are now a total of six inputs — two for XLR microphones (with phantom power), plus two pairs of inputs for synths, mixer sends, and so on. On stage these might even eliminate the need for a mixer. In general, the I/O really delivers — joining the main stereo and phones outputs are two assignable stereo subs. EQ is provided for inputs and outputs, with a compressor available to each microphone. If that isn’t enough, an optional final glue in the form of a master reverb and compressor can be assigned to the main or either sub output.Get your hands on an RC 505 MK2 and you’ll also find that it comes with real-time time-stretch. A feature that allows you to change the tempo of the audio (in real-time) without changing its pitch. Very clever! Find out how global superstar Ariana Grande uses the BOSS RC-505 in her new Vevo video series and learn about her looping history. Read more… Loop Station Capturing Your Creativity You’ll find all the effects from the RC-505, plus: RADIO, SUSTAINER, AUTO RIFF, ELECTRIC, HARMONIST MANUAL, HARMONIST AUTO, OSC VOCODER, CSC BOT, PREAMP, STEREO, ENHANCE, VIBRATO, REVERSE DELAY, MOD DELAY, WARP, TWIST, FREEZE, GATE REVERB and REVERSE REVERB.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment