276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anda Seat Dark Demon Dragon Pro Gaming Chair - Ergonomic Office Desk Chairs, Reclining Video Game Gamer Chair, Neck & Lumbar Back Support - Large Black Premium PVC Leather Gaming Chair for Adults

£164.995£329.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Additionally, the wide design makes it ideal for anyone who is of a bigger build but those of a slimmer stature might find it a little uncomfortable and imposing. Or, for something even cheaper, the BraZen Phantom Elite doesn’t have all the bells and whistles of a premium gaming chair, but it is a solid, comfortable and cool chair that comes in a few different colours.

The best gaming chairs you can buy in 2023 1. AndaSeat Dark Demon: Best gaming chair for most people There’s no doubt the best thing about this chair is its toughness and solid build quality, just the sheer weight of it will tell you that much. Build quality – The best gaming chairs are exceptionally sturdy. Many are made from leather (be it real or synthetic) and almost all have solid iron/steel frames and bases and castor wheels. As a result, they are heavy but can support substantial weight. Source: Robert Carnevale / Windows Central (Image credit: Source: Robert Carnevale / Windows Central) You should buy this if ... You will want to begin by making sure that the gaming chair in question offers the features listed above (almost every chair on our list does). After that, it comes down to your personal needs.The Frontier XL chair has the same features as the Kaiser 2 — with a standard tilt rather than a multifunction one.

Anda Seat says this chair is designed for people up to 6 feet 5.6 inches tall (200cm), but you need to be well under six foot to fully appreciate the Dark Demon. Attach the lumbar support and the usable seat pan depth is significantly reduced. It makes taller people feel as if they’re perched towards the seat's edge. The whole seat tilt issue is one of cost. But there’s a more fundamental design niggle in the Anda Seat Dark Demon too.In a real test of durability, the Dark Demon came out on top as the steel frame refused to be dented or phased by my attempts to harm it. Based on my tests, I’ve revised the size rating for the large-sized chair. People shorter than my 5’9″ size may find the seat too deep for their legs. L-R: a good seat depth (nice gap behind the knees) vs a seat that’s too deep. You can tell Anda Seat has previously manufactured race car seats for the likes of BMW and Mercedes Benz as the Dark Demon has a similar form factor compared to many racing-style chairs. Given its premium build quality and top-notch comfort, the AndaSeat Fnatic Edition is well-priced and a great chair for hardcore fans of the franchise and regular gamers alike.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment