276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Qur’an Cube Baby Cot Mobile - Islamic Kaaba Quran and Nasheeds - Full Quran (114 surahs) Recited - Remote Control - Rechargeable Baby Cot- Gift for Newborn, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sound: Baby can hear a soothing, comforting, and melodious recitation of Quran including Surah Rahman, Surah Yaseen, last 2 ayahs of Surah Al Baqarah, Surah Nas, Surah Falaq and Surah Ikhlas, Ayatul Kursi and a beautiful lullaby. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is a European Community (EC) initiative to protect the environment by reducing the amount of electrical equipment including laptops, digital clocks, mp3 players and Digital Qurans as well as all other electrical products going into landfill sites.

I had this on my gift registry for my firstborn because I loved the idea but due to unforeseen circumstances received it when she was already 8 months old. The soft pastel shades of five soft rotating moon and stars to entertain baby in a Islamic baby Quran cot mobile that is sure to complement any nursery. This has been brought to you by The Love My Hijab Team and endeavour to bring a service for all who can benefit from it and to please the Almighty Insh'Allah. Handmade Bunny baby mobile, nursery crib mobile, Baby mobile girl, Baby mobile boy, mobile, unisex mobile, newborn shower gift. The soft pastel shades of five soft rotating moon and stars to entertain baby are a complement any nursery, with a starry light show and comforting, soothing voice reciting Surah Yaseen, Surah Rahman, and much more.

Often the recitation cuts off early in the middle of surah Rahman, which is not ideal as I then need to manually restart 3. Introducing the Islamic Baby Crib Mobile Moon and Star with Quran and Light Projection, with its heart-warming reciting of prayers and starlight projections! Islamic Impressions Established in 2004 Islamic Impressions is the UKs most identifiable and largest Islamic retailer and brand. One improvement/suggestion I would make is perhaps the colour of the stars to be changed to darker shades to engage a child’s sensory development.

Months: Place projector on table to continue enjoying the Quran recitation and starry light projections. It’s very hard to get good Islamic products like these but Alhamdulillah you guys have created an exceptional cot mobile! As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. We hold a huge range of the latest HIJABS we also bring to you both contemporary and traditional products for people with exclusive taste.The Mini Muslim Cot Mobile Motor is a state of the art children’s cot mobile, with options for static or rotation mode, variable volume settings and updatable content via it’s micro SD card. I received this as a gift for my baby daughter when she was a month old and I think it’s such a lovely idea. I used it without the whole mobile to start with and took it to which ever room the baby was sleeping in. This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. This Quran crib mobile or cot mobile is packaged in a 36 cm x 26 cm box and is approximately 45 cm tall when assembled.

Please check the size chart has printed out to the correct size by measuring the scale at the bottom of the chart, this must measure 10cm otherwise the indicated size may not be accurate.

The accompanied Remote control re-starts the motorised mobile, light show, and sound with volume control – so no need to disturb baby. As the lullabies play, the islamic cot mobile slowly rotates to make the soft toys gently sway as your little one drifts off to sleep. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. She sleeps to the sound of Laa ilaha ha and it’s so soothing and recited in such a calm voice that it gets her to sleep in no time!

Baby can hear a soothing, comforting, and melodious recitation of Quran including Surah Rahman, Surah Yaseen, last 2 ayahs of Surah Al Baqarah, Surah Nas, Surah Falaq and Surah Ikhlas, Ayatul Kursi and a beautiful lullaby. LOVE MY HIJAB is a company based in the UK and our depo is situated amongst a multicultural society. This initiative is binding upon the United Kingdom as an EU member state under Article 2 of the Directive. Our Islamic Cot Mobile Will Only Fit Cots With Solid Sides – It Will Not Fit Cots With Soft Sides Such As “Chico Next To Me Crib”. A great gift for new Muslim parents, our best selling Islamic baby mobile is sure to delight mums, dads, and baby alike!Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment