276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MOZA Air 2 4-Axis Electronic Gimbal Stabilizer for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras with Hard Shell Shock-Resistant Case (Max Payload: 4.2kg/9.0lbs)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What are you selecting in the gimbal settings? The Moza Air 2 compatibility chart says to select "M3C-USB" in the camera selection menu of your gimbal. An important feature of the MOZA Air 2 is the Tripod Mode. This mode will suppress static drift, which is only noticeable when a gimbal is place on a stationary tripod. Tripod Mode can be accessed from the MOZA Master App under Gimbal Settings, Advanced settings. Also Tripod Mode can be accessed from the Air 2 handle under Advance. Flashlight mode has the gimbal positioned like this. In this position the gimbal can use the inception filming mode. There are many facebook users of the moza and also people on another forum saying they get problems and fried their gimbals with long term use, I am not the only one. It might be that many of Gudsen's gimbals are defective though, I don't know.

MOZA | Support Center MOZA | Support Center

Underslung Mode is great for capturing shot from low angles and especially useful at canceling out the rise and fall of walking. Select the correct camera connection cable for your camera. The MOZA Air 2 can support Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Nikon, Fuji, and, Lanc. Connect the cable to MOZA Air 2, and than the camera. Press the menu button, highlight Camera Set, then press right on the smart wheel, Highlight Select, press right, tap down to highlight the correct camera model, press right to select that model. Some camera models can be powered and charged over the USB camera connection cable. Now that your camera is connected you can use the MOZA Master app to program a timelapse, control ISO, and use the power button to activate the camera’s shutter. This knob adjusts for the vertical position of camera’s center of mass. Note most first time gimbal users improperly balance this axis. DO NOT leave this adjustment in the lowest position. Variable-Speed Timelapse Allows a user to program a path where the gimbal can adjust is movement speed.Gudsen MOZA is excited to work with Nikon Inc. (Melville, NY) offering video creators the new Z 6 Filmmaker’s kit--announced at CES. In your earlier reply, you told that “The 12V/16.8V DC OUT are used to power BMPCC 4K”. I have that camera, so could you kindly confirm that BMPCC 4K can be continuously powered via the 12V/16.8V DC OUT? Due to different lens design and process technology by manufacturers, some lenses may not support zoom and follow focus functions. The image shown is indicative only. If there is any inconsistency between the image and the actual product, the actual product shall govern. Now, I’ve heard that there are two “versions” of Moza Air 2, one that has a 12V DC OUT and the other with a 16.8V DC OUT. And I would like to know are the both versions available? And are there differences in the power consumption limits (watts) between the versions? Tap Remote to access on screen controls over gimbal movement, Speed, Re- Center, Selfie, Rec&STop, and Photo

MOZA Air 2S | New Version New Vision | Gudsen MOZA

I would need to know the limits of the Moza Air 2 power ports. What are the power consumption limits (watts) of DC OUT 2.0mm 7.8V, DC OUT 5.5mm 12V and DC OUT Multi CAN 7.8V? Please, could you kindly provide accurate information. The smart trigger can have up to four functions assigned to it. From Hold (holding the trigger in), to once (pulling the trigger one time), to Twice (pulling the trigger two times), to third (pulling the trigger three times). The smart trigger’s fucntions can be changed through the handle on the gimbal under Gimbal Set or through the Moza Master App under Buttons Functions. We are going to have one trigger pull to activate the shutter.

Unboxing and Getting Know your MOZA Air 2: Accessories that come with the MOZA Air 2, Optional accessories, Identifying features of the gimbal.

MOZA Air 2 Camera Stabilizer Accessories - Gudsen MOZA MOZA Air 2 Camera Stabilizer Accessories - Gudsen MOZA

The Air 2 features a clear line of sight to the camera’s monitor. By shorting the yaw arm the roll motor is placed below the camera. Doing so gives the user a clear line of sight to camera’s monitor. With the MOZA Air2, following the action is uninterrupted. Moving along to the roll arm leads to the roll axis. Adjust the roll arm in and out so the roll arm no longer rises or falls. I have read comments in this forum that "the Moza Air 2 ..... provides 16.8V of power to the BMPCC 4K...." So far I haven't needed to power camera from the Gimbal but I thought it would be a useful feature for long shoots. The last adjustment is the yaw axis. Hold the gimbal horizontal and take note of the roll motor’s position. If the roll motor’s position is high than the yaw arm will need to be pulled out, if the roll motor’s position is below than the yaw arm need to pushed in.Open the MOZA Master App. Press connect and select the MOZA Air 2. The MOZA Air 2 will connect over Bluetooth to the app. The App will display the gimbal’s battery life, motor output, and more. Tap the Gimbal settings to access (Show each screen) Motor Settings, Button functions, Calibration, Advanced settings, Configuration, About. The MOZA Air 2 can perform three types of timelapse, Motionlapse, Variable-Speed timelapse, and Timelapse.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment