276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Remington Heritage Foil Electric Shaver for Men, Fully Washable for Wet/Dry use - HF9000, Chrome

£79.995£159.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The lightweight body of the R5100 was a feature that I liked. The shaver is a little under half a pound in weight, thus giving me more control over the shaving experience without feeling fatigued when I am trying to use the shaver. The comfortable design was particularly helpful in giving me extra control over how I can get a good shave moving along. I did not notice any particular battery power gauges on the shaver. It would be nice to know how much power I have left when I am getting a full shave. Remington F2-3800L Another important thing you should decide on is whether you want your shaver to be suitable only for dry shaving or dry and wet. Some men prefer the convenience and speed of dry electric shavers, but if you have sensitive skin, we would recommend opting for dry/wet models so you can use them together with foams and shaving gels to soften the skin and minimize irritations. Also, some shavers can be used in the shower. Keep note, though, that submerging the device completely is not allowed.

My favorite part of this shaver is that it offers a lightweight body. The shaver is about half a pound in weight, thus making it easy for me to carry wherever I go. The handle also has enough of a curve to help me hold it without struggling to position it right. The design works in either hand, thus giving me enough control over both sides of the face. Knowing your facial hair peculiarities is essential for understanding what type of Remington electric razors will work best for you. The good news is, with Remington, you have a choice since the company offers you two types of shavers to choose from. The ConstantContour system on the foils will flex based on how you move the shaver. The foils bend along the skin in moments based on the facial contours they are on. This gives you a clean cut every time. The riser bar in the middle also helps with lifting the hair so it can stay straight and even when being cut. The bar reduces the risk of irritation, burns, and ingrown hairs. The rechargeable battery lasts for 60 minutes on a full charge. It takes about 90 minutes to get the battery charged up all the way. A five-minute charging option is also included for helping you get enough power for one charge. The Remington Vintage Dual Close-shaver is another retro shaver from the brand that is even more compact and antique than those from Heritage series. Its design is based on the 1937-model Rand Close Shaver, one of the best-selling Remington's original shaver models.A small pop-up detail trimmer is included on the side. Push the trimmer bar upward to produce a guide space that helps you with trimming your sideburns or when you’re trying to produce a more distinct effect on your hair. The foil heads on the trimmer were very comfortable on my skin. I love how this classic model offers foil heads that bend and flex well along my face to create a better cut. Also, wet shaving can offer superior exfoliation action. The razor allows the blades to remove dead skin cells, leaving a smooth, soft and fresh skin. In other words, this is the right tool to give your skin a youthful glow after a shave. You should move the shaving head linearly, up and down or sideways, when shaving. Foil shavers are suitable for short and finer hair. For longer hair, use the trimmer to pre-trim it before shaving. Our verdict Another benefit is that it charges using micro-USB. So if your phone or any other gadget uses that as well, you can bring only one cable with you when traveling. Also, you can charge the razor right in your car while driving. A handy feature for busy individuals that are always on-the-go.

The Hyper Flex works on pivoting trimmers like ones in the XR line. The full pivoting head can rotate and position itself at any angle along your face. The design allows for more coverage along your face and reduces the risk of irritation. The pivoting heads will also bend along your skin well to provide a closer shave without pulling or tugging at your hair or skin. You can use the PF7300 F3 if you are looking for a Remington shaver that does not produce lots of noise. This model has a sturdy body that keeps it working without bothering anyone else in the house. It has some unique technical points that will help you keep a better grip on the trimmer.The battery only works for 30 minutes on a full charge. This total is around half as much as what I can find on other shavers from Remington and could stand to be longer. Remington PF7600 F8 Remington’s venture into shavers came in 1937 with the Model E being the first shaving tool the company made. I do not have to spend lots of time cleaning off the shaver. The trimmer does not need to be brushed out. The trimmer keeps on working even after I add lots of water to it when washing it off. I wouldn’t use it in the shower, but it still works quite well for most of my general shaving needs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment