276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stylers by BaByliss PRO Keratin Lustre Straightener Lilac Silk

£26.46£52.92Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My last pair of babylis were on their legs after about 9 years, I’m hoping these new ones last the same but so far so good! The design has improved and although bought for travelling I now use them all the time as they are great for short hair. Designed with all hair types in mind, this straightener is suitable for thick, thin, coarse and fine hair. Previously owned Babyliss straighteners and were very happy with them so decided to stick with the brand.

Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Gliding effortlessly through all hair types, the styling tool reaches up to a maximum of 230°C and a minimum of 140°C with 10 digital temperature settings. They mention it looks lovely, has longer plates than their other hair iron, and makes their hair sleek and straight all day. Promoting long-lasting smoothness with flawless shine, discover why this straightener is a firm-favourite for salons across the country. Once you're done these steps, leave your hair in individual curls or run your fingers through it to give a more beachy wave.

Heat mat with storage compartment for convenience and safety and salon length 3m swivel cord for ease of use. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 with similar-sized chunks of hair moving away from your face and to the back of your head. So I looked around at a few straighteners and I liked these ones as I didn’t just want plain black ones. With 10 digital temperature settings (140°C-230°C), an innovative memory function, and an advanced ceramic system for even heat distribution, this advanced BaByliss Pro Straightener is ideal for use on all hair types, delivering perfectly regulated temperature and consistent styling. Babyliss Keratin Lustre Salon Straighteners are a collection of coloured professional straighteners in four great shades, black shimmer, lilac silk, pink blush and rose gold.

So, if you are looking for quick hair up-dos that are sleek and glamorous, consider choosing Keratin Lustre Straightener from Babyliss!What it didn’t come with was a heat-resistant pouch, which I would have found to be a nice addition. The heat styler has an ergonomic design with salon-length 3m swivel cord, which makes it easy to use. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Wide plates mean you can straighten whole sections of hair at once, and super-fast heating technology makes styling your hair easier and quicker.Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case. An Advanced Ceramics™ heating system provides direct heat transfer to the hair and maintains a steady temperature throughout use, guaranteeing fast, long-lasting results with incredible shine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment