Magento Forum - UK Magento Forum (Unofficial)

An unofficial but dedicated Magento Forum for Magento Users, Designers and Developers

Any photography & pricing apps for Magento?

New members, introduce yourselves here...

Any photography & pricing apps for Magento?

Postby MD Shrek » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi All,

I run an e-commerce business and am looking for pointers for two things, so any advice is welcomed.

The first is, I'm looking at developing a section on my site on photography and wondering what's the best app to integrate 100s of photos from leading photographers into Magento. Is there anything else than templatemonster.com/category/art-photography-magento-themes/ ?

Second, I wonder if there is a good currency product that will allow me set different prices in different markets. the only thing that I've seen is innoexts.com/promotion/advanced-pricing/ , but there are not enough reviews for me.

Thanks for any advice.
MD Shrek

Re: Any photography & pricing apps for Magento?

Postby edmondscommerce » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:50 am

I'm not completely sure what you need for selling photos specifically, I would expect that standard Magento is fine - your choice of theme is simply cosmetic.

With regards to currency, Magento supports this as standard with store views which is how I would suggest you do this. That also gives you the opportunity to translate your product titles and descriptions as well
edmondscommerce

Return to Welcome to the Unofficial Magento Forum