276°
Posted 20 hours ago

nars afterglow eyeshadow palette

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would like to receive personalised communications with information and promotions about NARS products, according to my preferences. AD The BEST Makeup remover for Halloween and heavy makeup : The Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm!

The Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Bleached Blonde Hair : Fudge Clean Blonde Damage Rewind Range.Finally, if like me, your lips are forever dry, prepare to get a serious crush on the new collection of glowy tinted lip balms. There's a shade to suit everyone, whether you fancy a rosy flush or a pop of cranberry red. Unexpected pops of colour and multiple finishes ranging from matte, satin, shimmer and metallic. HIGH IMPACT colour Innovative Pigment Power Suspension Technology delivers incredible payoff and rich, high impact colour. Create a multitude of looks from everyday natural wear to bold and daring. Create a variety of cheek looks, from subtle shimmer to bold matte, with six shades that deliver a natural rush of color. Bring on the blush. Layer on the luster. Uncover NARS’ best in glow with a new cheek palette featuring six Blush shades. Glow boldly with beautifully buildable shades—from sheer, shimmering peach to striking matte red—that deliver a natural rush of color. Superfine, micronized powder pigments ensure an irresistibly soft, blendable application. Unlimited glow. Limited edition. Next, there's the cheek palette, which is just as cute, with six face powders, blushers, bronzers and highlighters all included. In a range of matte and glowy finishes - all of which come in NARS' infamous high-quality formula, the palette is perfect for anyone who wants a cheek selection that goes the extra mile.

Look 1 wearing: Afterglow Eyeshadow Palette, Overlust Cheek Palette with Tied Up + Let it Burn, Afterglow Lip Balm in Deep ThroatThe NARS Afterglow palette is housed in hard-wearing robust and slightly spangly-looking palette, it has a metal-molten-esque finish on the top, 12 shadows within, a mirror inside the palette and no applicator brush ; just the way I like it! There appears to be 3 different eyeshadow finishes from my self-appointed-expert-opinion (be wary) which is matte, metallic and then a really pretty multi-faceted shimmer. I find the shimmery shades are also REALLY beautiful if you dampen your brush with water and press them on wet for ultimate oomph and payoff. All NARS shadows you can use wet/dry.

Happy New Year! I’m starting off 2020 with a review of some new launches from NARS. They launched the Afterglow Collection for spring which has a gorgeous color palette for eyes, lips and cheeks. In the collection we have: NEW from Antipodes : Flora Probiotic Skin-Rescue Hyaluronic Mask & Credo Probiotic Ferment Revitalising Serum. The Liz Earle Glow Range : Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic and Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser : REVIEW (ad) The Afterglow Lip Balm in Orgasm has been a favorite of mine for a long time now. They released minis in a new color during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale last July and three new ones at Sephora for holiday. The New Shades now come individually in full size and I could not be more thrilled. The Afterglow Lip Balms are sheer in color and will add a slight hint to your natural lip. I did see a slight color shift after they set on the lips although it’s not as dramatic as some other color-changing balms. I love them all. Your mileage will of course vary depending on your natural lip color. TALC · MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE · OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE · OCTYLDODECYL STEARATE · CAPRYLYL GLYCOL · PHENOXYETHANOL · [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) · RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) · TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)] ·So here are all the swatches. Shade ‘First taste’ looks totally invisible as it’s very close to my pale inner arm colour but it’s a really nice highlight tone and by no means has a bad payoff like the swatch would have you believe. My favourite shades are hot line, crushed, made love, deep cut , shadow hill, push, guayaquil it and bayader 1. Ok that’s like 8/12 but whatever. Glow Recipe Strawberry Smooth BHA + AHA Salicylic Serum : A great treatment for blemishes & breakouts! BREATHLESS: ISODODECANE • TALC • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • PHENOXYETHANOL • TIN OXIDE • [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) • CARMINE (CI 75470) • IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) • MICA • TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)]

The three powders are soft mattes and look very natural on my skin. They showed up well on my medium skin although I’m at my lightest right now since we haven’t been at the beach much this winter and I’ve lost my tan. Apply shadow directly on top of Tinted Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base to create full intensity that lasts all day. Versatile formula can be used as an eyeshadow or liner. Wide range of shades and finishes allow you to create endless looks. I’m a big fan of the NARS eyeshadow formulas and have pretty much….every single shade in my professional kit. Occasionally you get a slightly rogue matte formula and one of them for me was a little ‘off’ which is the ‘whipped’ shade. The other matte shades seems to have a nice pay off and are relatively easy to blend. I say ‘relatively’ as often very flat, matte eyeshadows can be tough if you are applying on uneven skin/ no primer etc, but if you prep the eyes well with a bit of the NARS smudge proof eye primer, they all will work for you and a few of them (crushed / mad love) come off a lot more brighter than they look in the pan. The shade ‘whipped’ was just a little chalkier in feel for me, and applied a little patchy. I also thought the shade was too similar to ‘shadow hill’ which has a better texture and they could have maybe done with a really nice darker brown like their infamous (and my favourite) coconut-grove kinda vibe. Three looks wearing the Afterglow Collection below. Right now I’m a match to NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation to Punjab. Most of the year I’m Vanuatu. I did a review a few years ago with swatches here in case you don’t know your shade. Sweatshirt worn from Madewell. To apply I’ve been using 1 highlighter and 1 blush each time I wear although you can certainly mix/layer colors. I found it lasted long on my skin and I had no issues with any powdery look or darkening/oxidizing.TALC • ZINC STEARATE • OCTYLDODECYL STEARATE • OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE • SILICA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • PHENOXYETHANOL • [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): MICA • TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) • IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) • IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) • IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) • MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) • RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410) • RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360) • RED 34 LAKE (CI 15880) • RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) • YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] •

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment