276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DB-60 Battery for Ricoh DB60 BJ-6 BJ6 DB-65 DB65 G600 G700 G700SE GR Digital II III IV GX200 Digital Camera CGA-S005 NP-70 k1a

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The trademark names and trademarks cited on our web pages serve exclusively serve to provide information about our products. From what I remember of even the Q DNG samples was that these seemed to have smudged noise in dark colors at least.

If you want a compact camera that produces great quality photos without the hassle of changing lenses, there are plenty of choices available for every budget.Easy as - the Leica camera cavity is designed to take 10mm+ of lens protrusion back from the lens mount. Power products are tested to the highest standards and manufactured using high quality components to deliver outstanding performance. Closer inspection shows me that the DB65 batteries have slightly deeper cut out notches on either side of the terminal end. So am I to now to segregate my ageing but reliable batteries into two heaps and how might I easily pick one from the other without third sight?

Hopefully that would be something like a real GX300 and not just another small sensor lensor for the GXR. Especially when they talk of the camera that uses them and everyone knows of course that a Panasonic CGA-S005E is identical to the Ricoh DB60. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. b) Beim Sofortkauf kommt der Vertrag nach Drücken des Buttons „Sofort Kaufen“ durch Drücken des Buttons „Kaufen“ zustande. Whilst clone batteries have never been a problem for me I do draw the line a little at cutting bits out of the case.Batteriegesetz) haben folgende Bedeutung: „Hg“ bedeutet Quecksilber (Hydrargyrum), „Cd“ bedeutet Cadmium und „Pb“ bedeutet Blei (Plumbum). CELLONIC ® camera batteries and accessories stand for high-quality and certified standards – that’s why they come with a 3-year guarantee! Designed for reliable performance and high durability, this battery is 100% compatible with the original equipment. The battery is precision-engineered and rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility and safety to exceed original Ricoh DB-60 battery for specifications. A: Please find out your old battery's part number or the exact model name of your laptop at first (like 'Ricoh Caplio G600 G700'), then to match our product compatibility chart.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment