276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DR.VEGAN Stay Calm | for Stress & Anxiety | 60 Capsules | Two-A-Day | Including Ashwagandha KSM-66 150mg, Cordyceps 150mg, Rhodiola 100mg, Schisandra 100mg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Older teenagers who are of average size and weight can and do take Stay Calm ® if they're experiencing anxiety, either at one capsule a day or at two capsules a day. You can start with one capsule a day and in some cases this is sufficient. Stay Calm ® includes clinically studied plant extracts , including Ashwagandha KSM-66 ®, Cordyceps, Rhodiola and Schisandra. 9 Stay Calm™ boasts a mix of organic herbs and adaptogens, featuring Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, among others. How does Stay Calm™ operate?

L-Theanine is a calming amino acid (organic compounds in your body that form proteins) which has been shown to help you relax. L-Tyrosine is also an amino acid that is used in the production of neurotransmitters that help send messages through your brain and are thought to balance your mood and improve your cognitive performance in stressful situations. Stay Calm™ delivers a blend of organic herbs and adaptogens that support the body's natural resilience against stress, fostering calmness. HTP: Natural Occurrences, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology. International Journal of Molecular SciencesIt's made such a huge difference in my life, I hope it can do the same for others too! I recommend it to everyone I know that experiences anxiety because no one deserves to feel like their anxiety has become part of their normal everyday life. I'm so glad there are natural products like Stay Calm that exist and actually work and help you feel a difference! PMS Hero ® has been formulated by hormone health and nutrition experts to provide a unique blend of botanicals, minerals and vitamins to ease the most common symptoms of your period and monthly cycle including cramps, mood swings, irritability, low mood, bloating and craving.

Chaste Tree (Agnus Castus) is traditionally used to reduce and relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension and irregular periods. If you're taking antidepressants or medication for depression, or if you have an auto-immune or thyroid condition you should consult your GP or a medical professional before taking Stay Calm ®. Chromium contributes to your normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. L-Glycine: Multifarious Beneficial Effect of Non-Essential Amino Acid - Glycine: A Review. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity. Hindawi While specific research on Stay Calm™ is limited, its ingredients, like Ashwagandha and Rhodiola, have been explored for their potential in alleviating stress and their adaptogenic attributes. What are the primary components of Stay Calm™?Chronic stress and anxiety can have devastating effects on the mind and body. Vitamin B5 is a very important nutrient that regulates the production of the stress hormone cortisol and supports the normal function of the adrenal glands. Vitamin B5 also supports our normal mental performance, contributes to the normal synthesis of Vitamin D and key neurotransmitters, and reduces tiredness and fatigue. 2,6 Using Stay Calm™ provides a natural avenue for stress and anxiety mitigation, enabling a more relaxed emotional state. What does the research indicate about Stay Calm™? Botanicals and their bioactive phytochemicals for women"s health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5050441/ When our bodies produce excess cortisol, which occurs during chronic stress, it interferes with thyroid function. Helping maintain a normal appetite by stimulating the production of the body's digestive fluid, thereby also helping maintain a normal liver function.

I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember, quite possibly 10 years. I honestly just thought it was normal, I didn't realise that changes to your lifestyle, nutrition and supplements could make such a huge impact in helping me overcome it. Cordyceps is an adaptogen that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries and is acclaimed to increase your body's adaptability and resistance to fatigue, stress and anxiety by stimulating the adrenal glands and modulating your nervous system. Stay Calm ® includes key nutrients and botanicals to support the nervous system and relieve feelings of anxiety. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Chamomile is often regarded as a sleep inducer, thought to be due to the calming effects of apigenin, an antioxidant.can be confusing and for many, intimidating. But it's up to us to educate ourselves by the best possible means. You don't need to be vegan to choose plant-based and naturally sourced supplements that are more absorbable, better for your health and the world we live in. These supplements provide your body with essential nutrients. The best way to achieve a healthy mind and body is with a healthy and varied diet. The human body's needs are complex, so you need to ask yourself, are you giving the body the nutrients that it needs? Are you eating enough foods with Vitamin B12? Are you getting enough Magnesium and Iron for your bones or enough Zinc for your skin? Do you take Vitamin K, Calcium, Vitamin C, Selenium? Does the diet you take provide your body with the essential nutrients it needs for your mental health, energy, hair, skin and even muscles? If all the answers are no, then you need to start taking supplements. And one of the brands that supply that to clients doorstep is Dr. Vegan. For an independent customer review of Dr. Vegan, please do read on. About Dr. Vegan While MenoFriend ® is effective at improving and balancing your mood and helping your body overcome anxiety, often the changes and pressures of menopause can be great and it is common to need additional support for your mood, and to overcome anxiety, tension and stress during menopause. Cordyceps is a rare and naturally occurring mushroom, traditionally used for mental and physical support, particularly when feeling run down. 17-19 Dandelion Root is acclaimed to help maintain normal urinary flow and a healthy urinary tract function. And it has other benefits including:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment