276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Xbox Gift Card | 100 GBP | Digital Voucher | Xbox One, Series S|X & Windows | (Download Code)

£50£100.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Vyns all of these giveaways are always just random and also I'm sure there's something in the pages long TOS we all agreed to that absolve them from any lawsuit over some like this. Fraser has an unhealthy obsession for all things related to Telltale Games' The Walking Dead series, and has an intimate knowledge of sports games on Xbox. It seems to me that they are given out to people who either haven't spent at all or at least haven't bought anything in a while. I know they are sent out randomly but still it’s quite a kick in the teeth to those of us who have been loyal for a long time.

I have spent so much on this sale that I wish that I would receive one (because there are still a couple of games that I would like to try) but alas… I am sure that my region is out of the qualifying ones. Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with). Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with). I’ve been using Xbox Live since the beginning over 18 years ago and I’ve not once had one of these free gift cards.

Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with). Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with). Please do let us know if you've been lucky enough to receive a code, and we'll update this accordingly!

If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account. Update: We've received reports that these free gift cards are now being received in the US as well, so if you haven't checked your Xbox messages in a while, now would be a good time!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment