276°
Posted 20 hours ago

​Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Chair - UK English Edition, interactive musical toddler toy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There's a variety of developmentally appropriate songs, phrases and sounds in three levels of play just slide the switch or enter baby's age for automatic level changes. The 'magic' seat knows whenever baby sits down or stands up, and it rewards baby with songs and phrases every time. This isn’t a massive inconvenience as it’s only a couple of screws but it is a bit annoying (especially if like me you don’t really read the instructions before you start putting it all together! Baby can also press the light-up remote or flip the book pages to hear over 50 sing-along songs, tunes and phrases…and lift seat “cushion” to find even more fun surprises underneath!

The seat of the chair also lifts up and plays music each time you open it and has a handy storage compartment so Little Man has been happily putting things into the seat and closing the lid!As you can see from the pictures above Toby wasn’t entirely sure about sitting on it at first but he soon got the hang of it and was dancing along to the ABC song!

There are a variety of developmentally appropriate songs, phrases and sounds within three levels of play just slide the switch or enter baby’s age for automatic level changes. Every baby develops at their own pace, and Smart Stages technology gives you the ability to select the stage that’s best for your child!

Each of the three levels of play features a variety of developmentally appropriate songs, phrases and sounds to engage and delight your little one. For your security, we cannot refund a different card or a different payment method, except to the one you made the original purchase with. By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment