276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Innokin Prism T18E Tank 2ML + 2 x 1.5ohms Coils (Rainbow)

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The closer I looked at it, the more little details stood out, As you would expect with Innokin,the build quality and finish is superb.I often found myself admiring it during the photography. Locate the micro-USB charging port on the side of the battery. This is where you will plug in the charging cable. Simple but versatile – once set up to your preference you should get a lot of happy vaping from the Innokin Endura T22 Pro Kit. My first impression upon removing the device, tank and assembling is what a classy looking kit this is…stunning!

Main cause: If the coil in your tank is not installed properly or is damaged, it can cause leaking. Make sure that the coil is installed correctly and is tightened securely. Obviously there are a lot of variables concerning battery life – such as your own vaping frequency and nicotine strength. Plus with this kit the type of coil and power level will also make the battery life vary. From Meh to 100 in 3 seconds, this kit has genuinely blown me away due to how good it is. Innokin have beaten their own competition as this is the very best MTL vape in their range, easily beating the Sceptre and I would say it also beats the Sensis.my Sceptre will need to find a new home as the T22 Pro has simply replaced it despite it being bulkier. Finally on the display side is the USB Type C port I had no issues at all charging. Prism T18E Pro TankLED Indicator When charging = the fire button indicator colour displays how much battery charge is remaining – 0-90% = Red LED, higher than 90% = Green LED and when fully charged the LED will go out. The top and bottom faces of the mod match the tank finish – in my case Gunmetal and Silver – and this finish extends around the sides of the mod too. Install a new coil making sure the straight edges in the coil base align with the straight edges in the tank as shown. The Innokin Endura T22 Pro Kit is the latest release in the successful and very popular Endura range of starter kits.

Included in the kit is the new T18E Pro tank which uses the T18 range of coils – I will again go into detail which coils are compatible further in the review. Instead of a screen there are 4 LED indicators below the fire button to display the selected power level – I will talk more about these in the Basic Operation section. If you're experiencing a burning taste when vaping, it's likely that the coil in your Innokin Endura T18E needs to be replaced. Over time, coils can become worn out or damaged, which can lead to a burnt taste when vaping. Here are some common reasons why you might be getting a burning taste from your coil: A number of experimental designs based on the T-16 and T-18 were tested at the Bolshevik Factory, leading to the T-19 tank with a 90hp engine in 1931, and the T-20 with a 60hp engine. The new T2K Tank Design Bureau (later renamed Morozov Design Bureau) at the Kharkov Locomotive Factory used the T-18 as the basis for the new T-24 tank. The Innokin Endura T18E Starter Kit is one of the most popular pen-style e-cigarettes in the UK, thanks to its stylish and simplistic looks, as well as its impressive battery life. The built-in 1000mAh lithium polymer cell provides long-lasting power, and the top-filling, leak-proof prism tank with replaceable coils ensures that you can enjoy your vaping experience without any hassle.

Vape Tanks at The Electronic Cigarette Company

Turn Off = either press fire button 3 times or slide the switch on the base of the mod to the “OFF” position If that happens the coil is destined for the bin and requires replacement. Innokin Endura T22 Pro Airflow Everyday jobs like refilling are now easier than ever, the sliding top-fill mechanism allows for more e-liquid to be added - without the tank having to be removed or dismantled. Providing a more consistent vape, the T18E Pro also features a fixed airflow which also means no adjustments are required.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment