276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Denon AH-D7200 Over-Ear Hi-Res Headphones, Premium Hi-Fi Sound with 50mm FreeEdge Drivers and Walnut Housing

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Substance may be impressive, but it in no way detracts from the AH-D7200's style. With real wood ear cups and a leather stitched headband, these headphones will remain sleek and stylish no matter what. The real wood ear cups not only look gorgeous, but they have a functional purpose, too… The natural walnut cups help to enhance the sound experience thanks to their self-damping qualities and the ability to eliminate the unwanted vibrations for super-detailed sound reproduction, enhancing your overall listening experience. Denon’s engineers designed this new model from the ground up, with two goals in mind: supreme sound quality, and ultimate comfort. It should be noted that I have absolutely no affiliation with Denon, I am not receiving any incentive for this review or to sweeten things out. Every opinion expressed is mine and I stand by it, the purpose of this review is to help those interested in Denon AH-D7200 find their next music companion.

Denon AH-D7200 Reference Over Ear Headphones - HiFix

In terms of tonality, the treble region of the D7200 is definitely the most balanced. They have a smooth texture that goes nowhere near fatiguing. They’re also not rolled-off either, as detail is showcased quite consistently within the sound signature. These are the most colored frequencies within the D7200’s timbre, as they move around the mix with more air and height compared to the rest of the frequency response. Summary I would not take these out... definitely not portable cans at all and it would be a sin to scratch themThese cans fit all sorts of head sizes and the earcups swivel to get a better fit around your head, too. Not once did we feel the headphones would fall off, either. They’re not too gripping, but stay firmly in place.

Denon AH-D7200 Over-Ear Hi-Res Headphones, Premium Hi-Fi

There’s plenty to love about Denon’s mellifluous tone. In fact, you may prefer this balance if you’re after long, comfortable listening sessions. With Denon keen to attach different housing materials to each model (which makes for an aesthetically pleasing line-up, for starters), it’s not surprising the AH-D5200 – the most affordable pair in the range – utilise neither walnut nor bamboo. We listened to more songs than those named in this playlist, but those are excellent for identifying a sonic signature. PRaT, Texturization, Detail, Resolution, Dynamics, Impact, and overall tonality are all revealed by those songs. We recommend trying most of the songs from this playlist, especially if you’re searching for new music! Finally I will say, I really like the fact that this can adopts 2x female 3.5mm ports for the cable. A superb choice, cable rolling is great and easy. Yay! I used EQ on the D7200 to make them just slightly brighter and aiming to get closer to the D9200 sound with them. Cant wait to compare these two.The AH-D7200 has a well-balanced, detailed sonic signature with impressive transient response and imaging. Denon AH-D7200 is the flagship Dynamic Headphone for Bassheads made by Denon. It is priced at 700 USD, and it will be compared to Beyerdynamic Amiron, Sennheiser HD660S, Dan Clark Aeon Flow, and Harmonic Dyne Zeus. Just to share my experience here. I have achieved 100+ hours and gave the D7200 proper burning. The sound really opened up and improved. A reference-class design with sophisticated driver tech and sumptuous comfort, HFC auditions this plush headphone Rivals do offer a more transparent and accurate performance, though, which stops the Denon flagship headphones from reaching full five stars.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment