276°
Posted 20 hours ago

"Itsa me, Itsa Mario" Handmade Surprise Toy Bath Bomb 320g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Water (Aqua), Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera), Cornstarch (Zea Mays), Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Bergamot Oil (Citrus aurantium bergamia), Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis), Glycerine, Titanium Dioxide, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Tin Oxide, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Amyl Cinnamal, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Colour 47005, Colour 77491, Colour 45410:2, Colour 45410, Colour 42090:2, Colour 42090 The soap itself is so much smaller than I was expecting, I spent around 30 seconds thrashing my arm around in the bath trying to find it. For a while I actually thought that there wasn’t a soap contained in the bath bomb.

Collaborations | LUSH

When I first saw the announcement of this collection I thought it was super cool, I love gaming and I used to play Super Mario Bros. all the time – I also love Lush, so the combination of them both sounded incredible. When you first put the bath bomb into water it’s yellow followed shortly by oranges and pinks – it ends up looking like a sunset and it’s really beautiful. Since it’s so big, it bubbles a lot and it’s amazing to watch. Once it’s finished and mixed in, the water goes a golden orange colour and is extremely glittery.Gaming-themed soaps might seem unlikely, but it makes sense as a way to market to teen customers (and their parents, who grew up with Mario). In November 2021, Lush withdrew from all social media platforms, citing their continued inability to create safe environments for users. The decision brought a lot of publicity, but it also cut off a key communication channel with Gen Z, who are hard to reach through traditional advertising. Plus, there is something a bit video-game-y about Lush shops, which have the look of fantasy realm apothecaries, with cauldrons of product, swirls of glittery colour and pun-laden product names. Taylor and I both got our hands on this one, and we disagree on it a bit. Taylor found the green apple scent a little too “no-more-tears-y” and artificial, too subtle to be effective. He said, “if you want something with the color and consistency of iconic green slime without committing to the accompanying smell, great news! There’s a tepid tie-in shower gel for you.” We do have to talk about the elephant in the room, which is that once you drop it in the bath, it’ll immediately look exactly like you’re bathing in a dehydrated distance runner’s piss that someone dumped a bunch of glitter in. But, hot take, unless you’re like, doing a bathtub stream, nobody’s gonna be judging you for the fact that your bathtub looks like piss, so it’s not really a big deal.

Mario Bath Bomb Makes Your Bath Water Look Like Pee Mario Bath Bomb Makes Your Bath Water Look Like Pee

Universal Products & Experiences (UP&E)globally drives the expansion and elevation of NBCUniversal’s iconic collection of brands, intellectual properties, characters, and stories based on the company’s extensive portfolio of properties created by Universal Pictures, Illumination, DreamWorks Animation and NBCUniversal Television and Streaming. The division executes this through innovative physical and digital products, engaging retail and product experiencesacross our expansive global theme park destinations (for both owned and 3 rdparty IP), location-based venues, e-commerce product platforms, and retailers around the world. Along with global brand strategy and creative, UP&E’s three lines of business include Consumer Products, Games and Digital Platforms, as well as Theme Parks Products & Retail.UP&E is a division of Universal Parks & Resorts, part of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Water (Aqua), Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera), Cornstarch (Zea Mays), *Limonene, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerine, Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi), Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Titanium Dioxide, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, *Citral, *Linalool, Perfume, Colour 47005, Colour 77491, Colour 14700, Colour 47005:1, Colour 19140, Colour 45410:1, Colour 45410, Colour 42090, Colour 17200 There is something a bit video-game-y about Lush shops’ … Mario x Lush. Photograph: Lush/Universal/Nintendo/Illumination I have never tried a Lush Shower Jelly before now as I find I’m sensitive to textures and the thought of this texture made me uncomfortable. However, I really wanted to try this scent (and I love Princess Peach) – since the only other Princess Peach option was a spray, I decided I’d take the plunge and finally try a Shower Jelly. Surprisingly, I actually quite like the texture! It’s very similar to jelly but slightly more firm and it’s pretty fun to use!Honestly, it was very, very satisfying to watch the bath bomb melt away and reveal the prize inside, whether it’s a coin, a fire or ice flower, a power mushroom, or the rare star. The scent is good too, a pleasant floral aroma vaguely reminiscent of their fan-favorite Rose Jam scent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment