276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ninja Foodi MAX Multi Cooker with SmartLid, 14 Cooking Functions in 1, 7.5L 14in1 Multi-Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, Combi-Steam, Slow Cook, Bake, Grill, Copper/Black Amazon Exclusive OL650UKCP

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Inch Air Fryer Liners, Set of 100, 7/7.5/8.5/9/10inch Air Fryer Paper Available, Perforated Parchment Paper for Air Fryer, Steaming Basket and More Take mealtimes to the MAX with this large capacity 7.5L model, perfect for cooking up to 6 portions. ALWAYS allow the lid to completely cool down before cleaning. Wipe it down with a wet cloth or paper towel. If using mild cleaners, ALWAYS wipe down after with wet cloth or paper towel. NEVER immerse the lid in water or any other liquid. A smaller gripe I have with the 15-in-1 is that there are still no handles on the main pot, which makes it incredibly difficult to remove when hot. This was an ongoing issue I had with Ninja’s previous generation of multi cookers and something I struggled with this time around too. It’s a small addition that would make a huge difference to its useability.

Ninja Kitchen UK Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of Ninja Kitchen UK Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of

From the creators of the original game-changing Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker, this next-generation multi-cooker offers even more exciting ways to cook your favourite meals – including innovative Combi-Steam Mode for juicy, speedy, crispy results! For those looking to upgrade their current multi cooker to an appliance with more health-focussed cooking functions though, the 15-in-1 offers reasonable value for money. It has an excellent variety of functions, including classics like pressure and slow cooking, as well as five more unusual combination steam options. READ NEXT: Best food steamers Ninja Foodi MAX 15-in-1 SmartLid Multi Cooker review: Should you buy it? After over seven years in lifestyle PR, she landed in her true passion for food and beverage as a Food & Drink Stylist where she makes food and drinks look gorgeous for the camera and informative to consumers.READ NEXT: Best multi cookers for your home Ninja Foodi MAX 15-in-1 SmartLid Multi Cooker review: What’s good about it? In Air Fry mode, you can also choose from a range of other convection and hob-style functions. The possibilities are endless!

Ninja Foodi 14-in-1 8-qt. XL review: a capable multi-cooker

Another new and notable accessory is its cooking probe, which measures and displays the temperature of fish, meat or poultry on screen in real time. You can even set the desired temperature at the start of cooking and the Foodi will beep to let you know when it’s done. The “keep warm” setting is also great for busy weekdays when varying schedules require meals to be ready at different times. The Ninja Foodi is also great for cooks needing a little more confidence in the kitchen who are interested in preparing a wider range of foods but haven’t yet mastered their sills in the kitchen monitoring many pots and pans on the stovetop. About this review, and the reviewerAlyssa LeAnne's motto is, "The fastest way to the heart is through the stomach" and she has fallen in love with cities and people after tasting their food. I always advise taking those cooking instructions as a guide, and adjusting them as you go to get the right results for your food. I found that as I got used to the air fryer, I could adjust the settings more easily. There’s no guesswork with the integrated Smart Cook System. From rare to well done, enjoy perfectly cooked meat and fish exactly as you like it with the Digital Cooking Probe. To clean the cooker base and control panel, wipe them with a damp cloth. NEVER put the cooker base, digital cooking probe or probe cap (if included) in the dishwasher or immerse it in water or any other liquid. All items are dishwasher safe, so cleaning up is easy. Just wait until they’ve cooled down before removing them. Performance

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment