276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OXO Tot Waterproof Silicone Roll Up Bib with Comfort-Fit Fabric Neck

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The silicone is soft to the touch, gentle on a baby or a toddler, and extremely lightweight at only 4 ounces or so. We decided to test out some of the most popular bibs available so you can figure out the best ones for you and your messy monkey. Built Mess Mate Toddler Bib Final Word on the Bumkins Junior Bib: If you want a bit more coverage in a bib, this is a fantastic option. Which bibs did I love the most? If you’ve got a Disney lover, this is a great option because it comes in 11 different Disney patterns. So you might be able to convince an anti-bib toddler to put this on without a struggle. Long live Belle!

Why I Like It: I think these are a really cool hybrid design, and I like that you get to have your cake and it, too. Sam Farber founded the company in the ’90s to help make cooking more accessible to his wife, who had arthritis, and since, it’s amassed a somewhat cult-like following, as evidenced by hordes of recommendations on Reddit threads and articles about the company’s wholesome history. When it comes to the traditional bibs, my favorite is absolutely the Tommee Tippee Explora Easi-roll bib because it’s just so easy to clean and it’s a snap to dry-off. Plus it takes just a second to put on my baby.

Best high-end set: OXO Tot Silicone/Fabric Bibs

These silicone bibs also hold up amazingly well to stains. Throw marinara sauce, ketchup, juice, and whatever else you can think of on them, and it’s pretty much guaranteed to rinse right off without leaving a mark. Multi-use bibs are burp cloths with a contoured shape that can be draped over your baby’s shoulders and used as a bib. Everyone knows that babies need bibs. But it probably wasn’t until you actually reached the throes of parenthood that you realized just how necessary bibs are. You can easily go through several a day, and different activities require a specific type of bib.

It can be thrown in the washing machine. Although that’s not a big sell with me because I do enough laundry around here. I’d rather be able to easily wipe a bib down and have it be ready for the next feeding. So what are the best types of bibs for each job? And which options will actually keep your little one dry, comfortable, and (relatively) clean? Here’s everything you need to know. Types of baby bibs Bibs for mealtime The bottom part of the bib was a snap to wipe clean. But I had to scrub the top of the bib to remove stains and let it dry. The bib is machine washable. It comes in three bright fun colors: aqua, green or pink. BPA-, PVC-, and phthalate-free. Even babies who aren’t yet eating solids or sprouting pearly whites could use some extra protection. A bib can keep dribbled breastmilk or formula off of your little one’s clothes during feedings — and help sop up the inevitable spit-up that comes after. You’ll probably go through a lot of these each day, so get a bunch. When baby arrives, you’ll need a ton of cloth bibs to get you started, but eventually, you’ll want to have a few heavier-duty silicone bibs to combat bigger messes.

Types of baby bibs

That said, not all of Oxo’s products are the best option out there, so we’ve rounded up the most reliable, easy-to-use Oxo utensils that just might turn you into a chef. Final Word on the Bumkins Disney Sleeved Bib: If you want a long sleeve bib for your baby, this is a great, affordable choice. Bumkins Junior Bib Both professional chefs looking to upgrade their culinary arsenal and lazy cooks who just want to scoop their ice cream a little easier can use some of these Oxo kitchen utensils. For our editors, the common thread that’s drawn us to Oxo products isn’t some brand indoctrination or moment of collective consciousness—it’s that these products have small features that make them just that much nicer to use than similar options. Final Word on the Built Mess Mate Toddler Bib: I’d skip this bib. I prefer a bib that is easier to clean. I also did not love the color choices for these bibs. The muted colored stripes just weren’t my thing. OXO Tot Roll Up Bib The Happy Healthy Parent option is a little bit more expensive, seemingly because there are fewer reports of the fasteners ripping after extended use (though there are still a few complaints).

Final Word on Tommee Tippee bib: If you don’t buy this bib, you are afraid to be happy. BabyBjorn Soft Bib You’ll find them in 3 different sets of colors including Blue/Lime, Light Blue/Purple, and Pink/Yellow.Overview: As far as I’ve been able to tell, there is VERY little difference between these Happy Healthy Parent bibs and the PandaEar bibs above. Cloth bibs are just that: Simple, machine-washable bibs made from a soft, absorbent material like cotton, muslin or terry. Why I Like It: I love the price point of these bibs. Trust me, you’ll have plenty of things to buy for a newborn baby, the last thing you want to drop a ton of cash on is a handful of bibs. Some babies and toddlers are just big droolers, while others only drool when they’re teething. Either way, a lightweight bib can sop up the spit to keep her shirt from getting soaked (and potentially irritating the skin underneath). A drooly tot can go through several cloth bibs a day, so they’re worth buying in bulk.

They’re made of an extremely similar grade of silicone, feature a nearly-identical design, and function in pretty much the same way. These bibs roll super flat thanks to the fabric at the top, and come with a little button to “snap” them shut. That’s a great feature for stowing away a messy bib after a meal out at a restaurant without making a mess inside your diaper bag. Bandana bibs function just like regular cloth bibs, but with a little more style. They work for any age, but can be especially good for drooly toddlers, since the bandana style looks less babyish.

Best budget set: PandaEar Silicone Bibs

Why I Like It: The soft silicone is really, really gentle for babies. And the other great thing about the flexible material is that, despite how big and bulky these look in pictures, these bibs roll up quite easily for traveling or for days out of the house. The Built bib is made out of neoprene (the wetsuit material). So it’s perfect if you like to snorkle while feeding your baby! This material is described as stain-resistant. But I did have to scrub baby food off it, wait for it to dry and then I could still see some food on there. Weaknesses: Kind of a pain to put on, more expensive than other bibs, a lot of material on young babies (see photo). Strengths: Good protection, affordable, easy to wipe off, lightweight, lead free, PVC free, BPA free, phthalates free, and vinyl free I don’t exactly understand why this BabyBjorn bib is called the “soft bib” because it’s actually pretty rigid. In fact, my baby had no interest in having this on and I don’t really blame him. It just seems too stiff.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment