276°
Posted 20 hours ago

1989 [VINYL]

£13.825£27.65Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Inglewood, CA - August 07: Taylor Swift performs during The Eras Tour at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood .

Taylor Swift - 1989 Vinyl Album is a pop music masterpiece that transcends time and captures the essence of Swift's artistry. The record grading is listed as mint and the sleeve grading is near mint, ensuring that this item is in top-notch condition. Continued Swift, “This moment is a reflection of the woods we’ve wandered through and all this love between us still glowing in the darkest dark. When considering total equivalent album units earned—including streaming activity as well—that figure climbs to over 1. None of the gut-wrenching anguish of ‘All Too Well,’ here (10-minute version or five-minute version).For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. Before the arrival of 1989 (Taylor's Version), that honor was held by her most recent album of all original material, Midnights. The re-recorded version of her pop masterpiece 1989, released just a week ago, has broken the all-time record for the largest sales week on vinyl in U.

New Romantics is my favorite song from the 1989 era and 1989 just as a whole is so vibey and just makes me feel good about everything and I feel like it would hit different on vinyl on a record player, but there isn't even a 1989 Deluxe record, only a 1989 record.The warmth and depth of vinyl adds a certain authenticity to the album, allowing you to truly connect with Swift's emotions and message. From the irresistibly catchy "Shake It Off" to the poignant storytelling of "Blank Space," 1989 is a timeless masterpiece that solidifies Swift's status as a pop music icon. Each track is meticulously crafted, fusing together elements of pop, synth-pop, and electronic dance music to create a dynamic and modern sound.

The vinyl edition of this album takes the listening experience to a whole new level, allowing me to fully immerse myself in Swift's captivating melodies and heartfelt lyrics. I was born in 1989, reinvented for the first time in 2014, and a part of me was reclaimed in 2023 with the re-release of this album I love so dearly. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love. But it wouldn’t be a Swiftie release without going a bit overboard, as the star has released 11 physical editions of the re-recorded album — all in different cotton candy-colored hues and featuring unique deluxe posters and Polaroids.while also showing the clear influences of such modern hitmakers as Lorde, Sia, and Jack Antonoff of fun. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine the magic you would sprinkle on my life for so long,” Swift wrote in a handwritten letter shared to Instagram after dropping 1989 (Taylor’s Version). Even as she still registers the pain of separations, there’s also a sense of no great loss in some of these old/new tunes. Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands.

Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers.In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. It's virtually guaranteed that 1989 (Taylor's Version) will debut at the top, as it has already moved over one million copies—something almost no one left in the music industry can manage these days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment