276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NeilMed Sinugator Cordless Pulsating Nasal Wash, 30 Count (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The benefits seem to be the pulsing of the water as it is pumped out of the nozzle, which fits and seals well to my nostril, as it then gets forced up into your nasal cavities with a pulsing sensation. In fact this pulsing is for more intense than it is with my other machine. The vibrations from the hand held device is also noted due to the pulsing, not unpleasantly though.

Easy to use: Just be sure to read the instructions. If you don’t hold down the button on the wand, you’ll end up shooting water everywhere! Warm up distilled or previously boiled water until it is slightly warm. [3] X Research source You can warm water up on the stove or in the microwave in a clean safe container. You should warm the water for 5 seconds at a time if using a microwave. It should be at body-temperature, or "lukewarm." Neilmed Sinugator Cordless Pulsating Nasal Wash NeilMed is a patented, Doctor recommended system providing natural relief from the symptoms of allergy and various nasal conditions. Medical research into positive nasal irrigation solutions has shown to provide the most relief to users suffering from allergies and sinus conditions. Pulsating Nasal Wash is an easy to use saline application administered with positive and pulsating pressure to clean and irrigate the nasal passages thoroughly.Wash hands and fill the clear blue reservoir with 240 ml (8fl oz) of distilled, micro filtered (0.2 micron), commercially bottled or previously boiled & cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature. Do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled and cooled down. Fill the bottle up to the dotted fill line with slightly warm water. Always use distilled or previously boiled water. Tap water isn't safe to use in a sinus rinse. If you suffer from nasal congestion, whether it be from allergies, or just a common cold – you’re probably in the market for an effective nasal irrigation system that actually works. I was very paranoid about making sure it was clean and the water sterile as had read a lot of warnings to do so as you don't want bacteria so close to your brain, so the cleaning and prep took some time but I expect it to be easier going forward.

Low Quality: Some customers complain that it feels like it’s not made well, such as with cheap plastic; and that it only lasted for a short period of time. (I must note that the manufacture does provide a 5 year unconditional warranty.) Two options for irrigation wands: The stream wand is for a full power rinse, and the mist wand is nice for a gentler rinse (basically to moisten your nasal passages.) The Sinugator is also incredibly easy to use and clean, making it a hassle-free addition to my daily routine. It's like the perfect pass from a teammate, it just flows seamlessly and effortlessly. This article was co-authored by Zora Degrandpre, ND. Dr. Zora Degrandpre is a Natural Health Doctor and Licensed Naturopathic Physician in Vancouver, Washington. She is a grant reviewer for the National Institutes of Health and the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. She received her ND from the National College of Natural Medicine in 2007.It can also be used to control nasal dryness and irritation caused by house dust, fumes, grass, pollen, smoke, or animal dander. Benefits for you NeilMed Sinugator Cordless Pulsating Nasal Wash keeps your nasal allergies at bay by providing you with a simple way to flush out any dust or irritants that cause sneezing, itching, and a runny nose.

And the fact that it's cordless? Oh, it's like being free to roam the pitch and make my moves without any limitations. I can take it with me wherever I go, whether I'm training on the field or traveling to an away game. This Neilmed Sinugator is cordless and designed to go where you go. It is a large volume, low pressure system which claims to be non-burning or stinging and suitable for use even after sinus surgery.

Low Water Pressure: Perhaps the biggest complaint is the weak motor not producing enough water pressure to do much good. If you are coming from using a neli pot or one of those hand held devices (in my opinion better than a neli pot) then this might work out well for you. I do find that the pulsing sensation and regular force applied to the water stream effective for my needs. The cost of this compared to my suffering of not having one can’t be overvalued, thankfully it is affordable. Always use distilled or micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron) or commercially bottled or previously boiled and cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature. Easy Use & No Mess: The self-contained unit catches the outflow of water from your nostrils rather than spilling the outflow into the sink like other nasal washers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment