276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gourmia Digital Stainless Steel 6 Qt/5.7L Digital Air Fryer, Black

£134.995£269.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From sleek designs to advanced cooking technology, our air fryers offer a convenient and healthier way to enjoy your favorite fried foods. If you are one of those people who enjoy the great crisp and crunchy goodness of fried foods, yet shy away from unhealthy foods - you’ve made the right choice. This technology helps achieve crispy exteriors and moist interiors without the need for excessive oil.

Now, with the Gourmia air fryer, it must be more economical to use, not to mention a quicker process than oven cooking. Around 2010 a new technology emerged that was going to revolutionise food cooking in a non-gimmicky and actual useful way.GAF798 is a versatile kitchen appliance designed to cook a variety of foods using hot air circulation. As well as making some of the biggest air fryers on the market, Gourmia pack them with some of the best features!

At the time the market was being flooded with different models of varying degrees of quality and reliability. The Air fryer was a technology that allowed you to replicate the process of deep frying whilst using very small amounts of oil and electricity. A Gourmia air fryer lets you cook favourite treat foods like chips, fried chicken and beef steak while using up to 80% less fat than traditional frying! GAF798 offers a convenient and healthier way to enjoy fried and cooked foods without the excess oil, making it a versatile addition to any kitchen. But the improvements that were made on the 2 nd and 3 rd generations mean you now have a product that you would greatly miss if you no longer had it in the kitchen.So have the choice of control system, from simple dial designs that let you start cooking quickly to the highly customisable settings of the Gourmia digital air fryers. These are each displayed with both a name and an icon — for example, one says seafood and shows an image of fish. Very quickly though one model started to increase in popularity for a good reason and that was the Gourmia 5.

However, once you’ve read our full Gourmia 6 Quart Digital Air Fryer review, you will see why it’s one of our top picks.

That one is great( I choose it because I have magic pot from that brand) and I’m happy:enough space in it, cook fast and with brown finish and without any oil(main idea why I wanted to get air fryer) Just great! Brussels sprouts, chicken wings, and breaded chicken breasts all came out appetizingly browned and crispy as well as moist and tender. In the last ten years or so we the consumer have been showered with new technologies and innovative ideas. Even though this will still produce a crispy wing due to the nature of how air flows around the Gourmia I have found the best results is when you halve the amount to allow a little bit more air flow around each wing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment