276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SWIVEL PRO® UK Smart Weighted Hula Hoop with Weight Ball for Adults, with Resistance Band & Measuring Tape, 24 Adjustable Links, Weight Loss/Exercise/Fitness Hoola Hoops, 3in1 Gift Set

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Shark UltraCyclone Pet Pro+ Handheld Vacuum excelled in all of our lab tests, but it really stood out when it came to sucking up pet hair. While we’ve noticed that it has a tendency to pull pet hair behind it, requiring several passes on carpet, we really appreciate the speedy clean it offers and fast charging time. With the full weight of the light there’s more than enough resistance to hold the light in the fully extended position, and the magnets are plenty strong to hold it up as well.

Swivel Storage Swivel Storage

on both the input and output charging, with the input handling 5V 3A and 9V 2A, and the output (power bank) spitting out 5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1A per the spec sheet. I generally don’t subject my ‘utility’ lights to auto repair duty since they inevitably get dunked in used motor oil or covered with grease and crud then cleaned with high energy solvents (brake parts cleaner dissolves certain plastics…ask me how I know that), dropped, banged around, and generally treated poorly. We have found that labeling certain areas of a home is key because the robot did mop a carpeted area, but thankfully it was not soaked too much. Lessing suggests the following tips for extending the life of your vacuum: “If you don’t have our Anti-Hair Wrap Technology, we suggest removing hair from brush rolls at least once a month or sooner if you notice some jamming.They talked me through trying to resolve the issue with the links and when they still didn’t work they sent me replacement links and swivel ball. The four LED indicators also light up when the torch is turned on to show remaining battery power at the current output. The Flexibility You've Dreamed Of - Thanks to a 1080-degree big angle swivel, every nook and cranny of your sink is within easy reach, making cleaning a breeze!

Rothenberger Swivel Pro Twin Burner Torch 41mm - Screwfix Rothenberger Swivel Pro Twin Burner Torch 41mm - Screwfix

However, the Shark vacuum does feature a flexible wand that is a real game changer for reaching under furniture. Because it doesn’t stand up on its own, either, you’ll have to lean it against your furniture or gently rest it on the floor if you need to pause your vacuuming session. Because of this vacuum’s initial quirks, we wanted to use it in one of our homes for a longer period of time to ensure that it was actually just a fluke start, rather than a long-term performance concern. Unfortunately, the PWM on this light is so bad that it doesn’t even work with my normal scale, which is 50 microseconds (50us). Choose Your Flow - Our dual-mode water flow lets you pick between a gentle bubble stream for light rinsing or a robust spray to blast away those tougher spots.In summary, it really is a fun piece of exercise equipment and I can understand the hype around it…but be prepared for the noise and possibly quality issues with this product. At first I thought this was just due to technique but looking at the links, I found little cracks, scratches and misalignment of some pieces that I suspect it’s catching on. Shark includes a useful amount of accessories in the box, with a crevice tool, pet multi-tool (it’s a brush and upholstery tool) and Pet Power Brush, which is ideal for stairs and chairs.

Swivel Pro Work Light Review - ZeroAir Reviews Olight Swivel Pro Work Light Review - ZeroAir Reviews

Without Lift-away mode or the power of Shark’s other upright vacuum cleaners, the Shark Navigator NV151 isn’t as flexible a cleaner and needs a few more sweeps to tidy up, particularly for deeper mess. Layer Filtration System - Our handy three-layer filter aerator sifts out the bad stuff, so you get nothing but the cleanest water - every time you turn on the tap. Its canister converts into a handheld vacuum you can use, too, but we found the handheld vac to be decently heavy. No MCC to fiddle with here, just a standard USB type C cable input that plugs into any wall charger.

However, the light on the floor head allows you to see into the nooks and crannies of your home and catch debris hiding under furniture. All you need to do is jog Reddit or Facebook for Olight fan pages/spaces and you get an idea of the following they’ve garnered over the years, and rightfully so!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment