276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ravi Zacharias and his team met with their ailing colleague for a preliminary goodbye in May. At the time, Zacharias wrote, “He is torn between what seems imminent and what is always possible with God.”

If you a believer; especially for those having shakings in their faith; you will be reminded on how God can transform one's life miraculously and why God is more important than anything in your life, even your family or work. The insight Nabeel sheds on the Muslim religion, culture, & the importance apologetics played in preparing him to truly see & trust in Jesus Christ, is both educational & uplifting.

Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus Video Study

When the author, referring to how the the Quran mercilessly destroyed families by killing the men and boys while selling the women into slavery, said, "What if that happened to me and my family?", I thought that he could of used the exact same reasoning in the Old Testament where similar things happened repeatedly when the nation of Israel, under the command of God and Moses, mercilessly destroyed entire civilizations and even "took women for themselves" who were captured. Of course it is easier to make the Bible seem slightly more peaceful than the Quran when you ignore the Old Testament of the Bible and the ultimate fiery doom of the world that the New Testament predicts. a b c d "The Quran's deadly role in inspiring Belgian slaughter: Column". USA TODAY . Retrieved 2016-05-02. Nabeel Asif Qureshi ( Urdu: نبیل قریشی; April 13, 1983 – September 16, 2017) was a Pakistani-American Christian apologist. Raised by a devout Ahmadi family, Qureshi converted to Christianity from Ahmadiyya Islam as a university student following several years of debate with a Christian friend. [1]

Me personally ? I was on the latter category, and my soul just got crushed after reading this; as if I re-embrace my first love to God.

More Value

The solution is to find a way to get Islam to clearly show its true colors. There is tons of scholarly information showing the violence and sexual abuse in Muhammad's life and the Quran...but getting any Muslim to see this is a miracle. They have to desire truth more than they cling to their Islamic culture and families. If I left Christianity I would not lose my parents or friends or job - So I really cannot imagine what all is at stake in following the Jesus of the Bible. But as the author shows: Your very soul is depending on Jesus being your savior and GOD.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment