276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5-Inch - Black (UK Version)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Tab S4 is easily better for binge-watching on Netflix, not only because of the punchier panel, but because the 16:10 aspect ratio is better suited to widescreen video. User Available Memory: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed. USB Port is a type C. And it has OTG (On the Go), which means with a USB/type C adapter, you can insert a USB Flash drive, USB mouse, USB keyboard (one at a time). I use this to copy files from my Flash drive to my phone or vice versa). This Samsung Tab S4 with 256 GB Internal storage is very pricey, however, the old saying that you get what you pay for is true. Samsung’s core software works fine, but apps as popular (and as standard) as ones from Google should work without crashing. Google Docs crashed 27 times while we wrote this review on the Tab S4.

Samsung Electronics SM-T830NZKLXAR Galaxy Tab S4 with S Pen Samsung Electronics SM-T830NZKLXAR Galaxy Tab S4 with S Pen

See below for a look at how the Tab S4 performs in Geekbench 4 tests, when compared to the Tab S4 and the two current iPads. I won’t bang on too much about app support on Android tablets, but it could be better. Even Google’s own apps, such as News, are blown-up phone versions with far too much wasted space. It’s a real shame.Dex feels like much-needed 2-in-1 progress on Android, but a 2-in-1 work-in-progress next to Windows and Chromebook laptops. This battery has never overheated, it stays between 71 to 85 degrees Farenheit, which is excellent. The screen on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is utterly gorgeous, and right up there with the iPad Pro 10.5 for having the finest display on any tablet you can buy right now. Those after extra protection will be pleased to learn that the Tab S4 features the same iris scanner as the Samsung Galaxy S9. It works fine, although in landscape orientation it sometimes struggles to accurately find your face. There are four speakers on the Galaxy Tab S4: two along the bottom and two on the top. Each has been ‘tuned’ by AKG – a brand owned by Samsung – and they’re capable of pushing out Dolby Atmos audio.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 review | TechRadar

Connecting a Bluetooth mouse does help clear things up, but it’s not ideal on a commute or a tight space. Interestingly, the mouse works on both normal Android and in Dex mode. Good news. The specs lie a little bit: it actually doesn't matter that the tablet is underpowered on paper with an early 2017 chipset that’s easily outpaced by Apple’s laptop-rivaling chip speeds. We’re more concerned with the fact that the price of the tablet increased to match the iPad Pro.Easily the biggest omission is the home button, which has been a mainstay of the Tab line. It’s been ditched here in favour of a larger screen with a thinner bezel, and it’s a good move. There’s very little need for a dedicated home key here and in my experience, I haven’t found fingerprint sensors on tablets all that useful. Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider. Display---The 10.5 inch display is HUGE and very, very clear and colors are vivid and super sharp! Reading on the Internet, Kindle book or PDF Book, the text is very crisp. The videos in YouTube are very clear as well.

Samsung tablet deals in October 2023 | TechRadar The cheapest Samsung tablet deals in October 2023 | TechRadar

Network : Actual network bandwidth(s) supported by the device may vary depending on the region and service provider.

The 2-in-1 promise without the productivity chops

Included with the Tab S4 is an S-Pen: a Wacom-powered stylus for doodling and note-taking. Unlike the S-Pen that slides into the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, the version here is chunkier and made completely from plastic – it feels a lot like a felt-tip pen. BUT. There's always a but. The so-called DEX multi-tasking was a big disappointment. It doesn't work much better than the clunky split-screen mode on the S2. You can run two apps at once, but only if they are "compatible" with the Samsung OS, and only if you have enough memory. It is possible to take notes while listening to Spotify, but this is not a laptop and you cannot really use it like one. It is designed for consumption of content, not for production. While my bluetooth keyboard worked fine on it, it was fussy to set up and use. Typing on glass is a no-go. "Bixby," Samsung's answer to Siri and Alexa, is primitive. I wondered if I had made a mistake and if my portable needs had evolved more into production.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment