276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Devil's Delight: An Agatha Raisin Mystery: 33

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The seven high-paying symbols are drawn against flame balls that make them look as if they have caught fire. Private detective Agatha Raisin - a fiftyish Englishwoman with small bear-like eyes and shiny brown hair - lives in Carsley, a pretty village in the Cotswolds.

Naturist societies are a first for me to read about in a cozy mystery. If one keeps an open mind, that was the part I had the most fun with in the book; there were a lot of jokes made about it; those jokes had me giggling out loud. The next one is a devil baby with a pitchfork followed by a cauldron filled with blood and contains a demon head peeking out. Terrified, he explains that he has just seen a dead body in the woods. Toni lends him an old t-shirt to cover himself, Agatha calls the police, and the young man takes them to the spot where he saw the body, across from a meadow where the Mircester Naturist Club is due to have its annual summer barbecue. A total of 15 souls activates another Soul Reaper Bonus Round, and players will be given ten additional Free Spins. Devil’s Delight Autoplay To prepare for the wedding of her friends, Detective Sergeant Bill Wong and Detective Constable Alice Peters, Agatha slims down to bikini size.....and even looks good nude. This is fortuitous because Agatha gets involved with a homicide in a nudist colony.The Wild is a special symbol in the game represented by the stylish Satan himself in a pinstriped suit. I enjoyed the book, written by R.W. Green, who continued the series after the death of his friend M.C. Beaton. In my opnion Green does a good job capturing Beaton's voice as well as the essence of the characters. What is there to say? - what a disappointment. I struggled my way through what was one of my favourite authors, despairing how many times the old cases of Agatha Raisin were brought up. The writing style of Marion has gone altogether and the fast paced action was replaced by pedantic descriptions.

Devil's Delight is book #33 of the Agatha Raisin mysteries series by M.C Beaton and R.W. Green, who has written it for Ms. Beaton, who is sadly no longer with us. Thankfully, we have R.W. Green so that Agatha lives on, and fans can read more of her. This book is one of the more unique Agatha Raisin books. Unique in a good way! Taking the series in new directions makes me wonder if Ms. Beaton would have written a book like this. I give this book four stars. NetEnt is a company based out of Sweden and is well-known for providing digital entertainment. What is the Devil’s Delight Slot’s RTP?

Devil’s Delight Slot`s Gameplay

The encounter leads them to become embroiled with a naturist group, a disappearing corpse, fantasy games, witchcraft, an ice cream empire, intrigue and murder. In the meantime, Agatha's hectic life swirls along at dizzying pace, her private detective agency as busy as ever and her private affairs in turmoil - old loves to contend with and a new suitor on the scene.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment