276°
Posted 20 hours ago

4moms mamaRoo 4.0 Rocker/Bouncer Silver Plush

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For use from birth until child reaches maximum weight limit of 25 pounds or can push up on their hands or knees, whichever comes first.

4moms mamaRoo 5.0 Multi-Motion Baby Swing - Grey 4moms mamaRoo 5.0 Multi-Motion Baby Swing - Grey

The seat is recommended for babies up to a 9kg weight limit (around six months of age) however Luci noted, “My 11-day old (9lb 13oz) newborn is taking up three quarters of the seat already.” With that said, it may not last you as long as six months depending on the size of your baby. Is the 4Moms Mama Roo safe and stable? Without the newborn insert, there is no additional head support which can make positioning for a younger baby a little more challenging. While she reported that her then 11-week-old fitted comfortably in the swing, Luci felt her baby’s feet would be over the end way before the expected six-month mark recommended by the brand. Updated base design, new plush seat patterns and toy ball designs, updated built-in sounds and an updated LCD interface. Bluetooth enabled so you can control motion & sound from your smart device.My baby loves the Mamaroo for her nap times so I was relieved to discover how whisper quiet the unit was when in operation. While it does have a delicate mechanical whirl to it, my little one doesn’t mind because it actually sounds like white noise. Additionally, this sound is drowned out the second you turn on the built-in sounds. It’s easy to clean The mamaRoo has five different settings that mimic the soothing motions that seem to come naturally to people when they have a baby in their arms. The motion and sounds are controlled either via the hard buttons on the base of the unit or by the mobile app, which uses Bluetooth to control the seat. Large, easy-to-see buttons make it easier to change settings and power the seat on and off with your foot than previous models. (The buttons sit only a couple of inches off the ground, so using your foot feels fairly natural.)

4moms Mamaroo® Baby Swing 4moms Mamaroo® Baby Swing

Hands down, best bassinet out there! I cannot say enough good things about this bassinet! It has every possible feature you could ever need for both you and your new baby to get a good nights sleep. There are five different motion settings, five different speeds, vibration, and music with adjustable volume. Kangaroo, speed two with vibration is the sweet spot for my babe! It works like a charm every time and I am able to lay him down sleepy and he dozes off on his own. Most importantly the flat sleeping surface and mesh siding provide a safe sleeping space for my son and make it easy to see him as well, both of which are very important features allowing me one less thing to worry about. She says, “The MamaRoo has quite a futuristic/contemporary design which is best suited to a modern or minimalist home. It may look a bit out of place in a traditional cottage or rustic property.” Place your hand behind the MamaRoo cover and gently pull the adjustable straps until they are behind the MamaRoo cover She continues, “For the price, I think the fabric looks practical and is washable but is a bit shiny and not as premium as I was expecting. The woven harness strap really stands out – it looks cheap compared with the rest of the product.”The seat's movements are smooth, although there is a slight increase in speed when changing motions, The seat slightly jolts from one program to the next. Very rarely has it been noticeable enough to startle my baby, and I haven't been concerned at all from a safety standpoint. Besides, she prefers one program above the others (Kangaroo), so we don't end up switching programs often. Comparisons and Conclusions

4moms - Apps on Google Play 4moms - Apps on Google Play

Once you are successfully connected, the Wi-Fi indicator on the base of your MamaRoo will be illuminated blue. The 4Moms MamaRoo Swing does require some initial assembly which took our parent tester Luci and her partner around 20 minutes to complete, with a small number of parts to put together but no additional tools required.While both feature 5 unique motions that bounce up and down and sway from side to side, just like parents do, the mamaRoo sleep bassinet and the mamaRoo infant seat have different uses to provide baby the comfort or entertainment they need. Remove the mobile from your MamaRoo by turning it 90 degrees to the left or right and gently pulling it upwards to remove it Whether it’s the iconic 4moms mamaRoo multi-swing or our innovative sleep bassinet, our products will; Struggling to get your baby to sleep? Or finding that your little angel wakes up as soon as you put them down? Whatever the situation, the 4moms range is here to help. Find the MamaRoo® motion and speed combinations that are inspired by your own natural moves. Learn more here.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment