276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Non Stick Appam Pan,Appam Maker,12 Pits Appam Maker, Nonstick Appam Pan,Appa Chetty Paniyaram Pan Patra,Tawa Non Stick

£10.495£20.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Soft, fluffy and delectable, appams are considered to be one healthy dish that you can prepare in no time. After cooking appe in this pan for over a span of two weeks, we noticed that the handle and lid knob remain cool to touch. The next day she sent a picture of her appam and like every other recipe remake, I shared it in my Instagram stories.

Comes with a detailed booklet that contains sweet and savory recipes like appe, paneer kebabs, alu bonda, veg momos, spicy veg manchurian, egg and cheese balls, jalapeno poppers, chocolate and walnut muffins. This can lead to loss of heat and steam every time you lift the lid to check on the cooking process. This post was one I never thought I would publish, as Appam recipes are plenty over the internet and I didn’t want to bombard you all with another one from my collection. ALUMINIUM BODY: The aluminum body makes it lighter in weight, also aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and it also makes the appam Patra odorless.

Our cooking experience with this pan is similar to Hawkins Appe Pan which is why this is an Also Recommended pick. The combination of coriander, green chillies and mint with the fenugreek seeds and the batter makes a delectable dish!

Easy and Convenient: This 7-cavity uttapam maker with a single handle allows you to effortlessly prepare delicious uttapams in no time. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Non-stick appam maker helps in making appams with less oil and prevents the appam from sticking on the base. As per information provided on the pack, the appe pans by Hawkins and Prestige Omega are not dishwasher safe. Make sure you do not wash them while they are still hot as it can lead to the coating getting damaged.

This appam maker by the brand Prestige comes with non-stick coating and PFOA-free coating that ensures healthy cooking. One Side Handle: It lets you hold and use it in an easy manner even helps you work in more efficient manner, which helps to save time and work properly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment