276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GIORGIO ARMANI Diamonds Rose EDT Spray, 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I believe that this fragrance is being marketed to a younger audience, hence the decision in making Beyonce the face of Emporio Armani Diamonds. This scent is very appealing to younger women because it is so sweet and light, however I much prefer Versace Woman's raspberry notes over and above this fragrance, even though I'm within the targeted age range. I still have to find an Armani's fragrance that works with me. I find all of them gross, unbalanced, aggressive and unrefined, also very chemical. Only their first one worked for me and maybe original Gio' too. Emporio Armani Diamonds still maintains the sophistication and excellence of Giorgio Armani scents, and the lasting power is quite good. A fun flirty feminin fragrance. Not very sophisticated or outstanding , but just an easy pleasent scent to wear. The notes of raspberry and litchi are quite prominent in this fragrance, however they are not strong and overly fruity, instead they are light and sugary, almost like smelling a bag full of sweets.

Have a care not to apply this one too liberally, although that's pretty much the rule with any perfume. For me, two spritzs are usually enough. It starts out quite sharp, I suppose that'd be the raspberriy and litchi and a barely-there whiff of vanilla, which softens as it dries down to rose and a more prominent scent of vanilla. Of course there's more to it, but these are the notes I find dominate this perfume. All that said, this makes me uncomfortable. I don't know if it's because I got this as a present during a time when pretty much everything that could go wrong did. My dog literally ran away on Christmas...and more... On My Skin I Find It Wear's For Around 8Hrs, It's An Easy Reach As Well For Me, As It's Perfect For So Many Different Occasions (From Casual To Smart) And Also Spring/Summer/Autumn & Winter!! Never Have I Known A Perfume To Be This Versatile!! It Was 25.5° Here Today, And Yet This Was The Perfect Choice For Me After Having A Really Cool Shower To Start My Day!! This Perfume Is Equally As Good To Use/Wear Going Out At Night For Say A Dinner Date/A Special Event!!

Currently popular on idealo

Diamonds makes no exception togetehr with Idole. I tested both and couldn't run fast enough to scrub them. I always wondered why Armani makes so ugly perfumes, but when I smell these perfumes on other women I find them quite beautiful. I tried this perfume, and, loving it, have gotten every flanker I could get my hands on, in addition to a new bottle after I emptied the first. Imagine my indignation when after my using half a bottle a friend turns up wearing this, determinded to buy it for herself, and then later commenting upon my wearing it :p I was going to wright nice to put one in hot summer time , But i then think this will be a bit to sweet actualy. In Norway we dont have that heat many others have , So it might work here. Diamonds Rose is an exclusive fragrance by Emporio Armani and a perennial favourite. It was unveiled to the world in 2013. Eau de toilettes, are defined as having a lesser concentration of oils than EDPs (between 5-15%), making them more toned down. Fruity-florals, such as this one, began flooding the market in the 1990s. Fresh, airy with luscious fruity nuances, they absolutely epitomise joie-de-vivre. Unique Composition the notes together make a sweet floral perfume that will hopefully soften slightly with the vanilla. The Patchouli is oil from a tropical mint bush so this should give the perfume the freshness it needs to stop it from being too overpowering, I am not a fan of floral perfumes but that sweetness makes it more of a friendly perfume in a fresh classy elegant line

I get a touch of red apple and lemon here, along with a pretty strong iris note. These are not listed, so this is just an interpretation based on my perception of the scent. A fragrance that reflects the sparkle, strength, brilliance and sexiness of the EMPORIO ARMANI woman. The sensory blend is a surprising gourmand fragrance to give a stone a flavor and to a woman a self confident and audacious feeling. Armani Diamonds is for sure pretty loud if too much is used. This is defiantly... a bottle can last you a decade sort of perfume. I have the lotion and large EDT. The scent itself is very refreshing and pretty. In the drydown I sensed some spiciness, which I assume comes from the vetiver note. The combination of sweet fruits blended with the spices has been achieved successfully, producing a scent that is both classy and elegant.It brings to mind sophistication, class, elegance, high heels, and fancy rings. On the down side it also brings to mind the adjective "Fake" because while it smells pretty good if it works with your skin it doesn't exactly make sense either. Oh ya, and smells very synthetic which is why while I like it I don't use it often. Still, looking forward to wearing this one. Feels sort of comforting to me in a familiar way, like Cacharel's NOA also does.

In a few minutes, the whole fragrance will start to bloom & grow & develop into a a huge over-bearing, sugar-frosted, sparkling bouquet of white & pink flowers - freesia, roses & sherbet fizz! It becomes a very luminous scent with a piercing floral heart - a true, brilliant white light that could cause headaches. Perhaps this is a nod to the clarity & sparkle of diamonds? A friend of mine was wearing a beautiful, intriguing, modern and feminine fragrance with an elegant twist. I asked her what it was. To my astonishment she said: Armani's Diamonds! How can that be?It's pretty, it's classy, it's moreish and it morphs depending on which angle your nose catches it and who is wearing it. So much so my friend was wearing it the other day and I couldn't name the smell. I knew I recognised it but couldn't quite place it. Oh the shame of it! Is my nose getting worn out?!?!? This perfume was created by Thierry Wasser of Firmenich and the fragrance is classified as gourmand-floral. The top notes are litchi and raspberry, the middle notes – freesia and lily of the valley, and the base are vetiver, cedar wood, patchouli and vanilla. The Emporio Armani PR team says: \' We\'re using the rose but in a very gourmand way, like a flower that can be eaten\'. The perfume will come in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml bottles. I agree to a certain extent that there is something in this fragrance that does smell a little artificial, but with that being said, this is not a cheap or nasty smelling perfume. I am pleasantly surprised by this perfume. It is sweet, feminine and sensual without being overpowering. Although described as a floral it definitely has more of sweetness to it and I think it is an original fragrance but one that most people will like. on the Houdini comment waaay down below. This fragrence does seem to change it's idenity though-out the day...in a good way)

It smells of champagne, fresh lilies, banana, litchi. The sweet brightness of the scent with the sweet litchi makes it share some similarities with "Miracle". I enjoy the fragrance but much more in the lotion as it's more gentle. A little goes a very very looooong way though. Be careful with this stuff. It can be a weapon of mass destruction with one squirt too many. Repeat after me "Less Is More" One chagrin for me is that it seems HELLA weak, so looks to have been through reformulations. I'm presuming it must have been longer lasting originally. Usually I can't stand rose, I get headaches, but this blend not only makes the cut, it's one of my most reached-for perfumes. Mmmm...litchi, patchouli, rose, patchouli, freesia, patchouli, vetiver, vanilla, amber! It's bright quite radiant and sweet. There's almost a "minty" (It's not mint but I can't think of the right word) feel to it. That's it, it reminds me of Juicy Fruit or some type of gum.i wanna tell that i got it in a local swap about 2-3 mnths ago at a very GOOD price for 50ml bottle that contains about 30 ml still and i used it mean in awhile .. i LIKE IT Well For Me Anyway, Diamonds Are Indeed A Girls Best Friend!! Very Much Like The Beautiful 3.5 ct Brilliant Cut Sparkler I Wear On My Wedding Finger!! Is there such a thing as a fresh smelling gourmand? That's how it smells on me. Maybe that's why this comes off so synthetic. I get lots of musk, more of a white "light" creamy airy musk(compared to something like an amber inspired fragrance) yet fresh flowers and almost water notes. Armani Diamonds is bi-polor(hehehe jk). The fruits waltz in on the drydown for me, I'm guessing it's the lychee because I'm not getting raspberry. The musk has more "bite" in the drydown as well. Then comes this cloying synethic "what is that?" note. One Question: Why Is This Stunning Perfume So Underrated? When Yet It Truly Smells So Shower Fresh Clean And Utterly Classy And Expensive!! I Actually Feel Absolutely Fabulous And So Up-Lifted When I've Got This Perfume On, And The Compliments Just Keep Coming And Coming!!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment