276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CAT® Construction Dump Truck Vehicle, Indoor and outdoor use, free-wheeling with moving bucket. For children aged 3+ & Construction Little Machines Vehicle 5 Pack I For children aged 3 +

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Built with sturdy steel construction and large wheels this 16” vehicle is just the like the real thing.

The summer is almost upon us and with lots of time spent at home in lockdown, the outdoor toys came out as soon as the sun did; among them the Tuff Tray and the sand (kids love it, I hate it. IMPORTANT NOTICE: as of December 2020 the United Kingdom no longer operates under EU rules, therefore import taxes must be paid when your item arrives in the destination country. REAL WORKING PARTS: 1 inch kid powered Cat Construction Toy dump truck with articulated parts for real Cat construction action.I agree and consent to the collection, use or otherwise processing of my personal data by International Toyworld, Inc. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

It's a fun way for children to learn and play, all while being immersed in the world of Caterpillar machinery. Great Outside Toys: These Free-Wheeling Cat Construction Toy Trucks Are Great Outdoor Toys For 3 Year Old Boys. The hopper is held on with steel screws and glides up and down easily; and being left in the upright or horizontal position will not tip the vehicle over.

Real Cat machines are known for their high quality, these toys are no different, Cat steel toys feature a lifetime guarantee so you can be comfortable knowing this product is built to last. With so many great models available on the market today, we’re confident you won’t be able to find a better one than the ones at Toy Kingdom! Exchange - Normally exchanges are completed within 1-2 working days but we will always let you know of a delay. The Dump Truck features Motion Drive Technology, allowing for fun and interactive play that brings the action to life! The digger part is articulated in two places so it can push sand along, scoop it up and drop it somewhere else – such as the back of the dumper truck.

NOTE: Before contacting us, please make sure you have referred to our FAQ section as your question may have already been answered there!Through play, little builders activate these awesome vehicle features, ensuring a fun and interactive Cat experience every time they play. Perfect for aspiring mechanics, this CAT Toy Engine allows your little one to assemble, repair and dismantle over 59 parts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment