276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SIKA FBMIX5 Feb Febmix Admix Mortar Plasticiser Original, Dark Brown, 5 Litre

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This version is a specially-designed South West formula available for use in South Wales and the West Country

Today the FEB range encompasses the latest in Admixture technology, Structural Waterproofing, Bonding Agents, Concrete Repair, Cementitious Grouts, Adhesives and Screeds, Surface Protectors and Remedial Waterproofing, with formulations continually tested and improved to meet the latest regulatory standards. Serious About Service hi all, this is what I call reverse suction! No suction for scratch coat = lots of suction for top coat. Feb Febmix 25 Litre bulk deal Mortar Admixture is an liquid plasticising air entraining admixture which forms extremely stable air bubbles in mortar mixes.Our local delivery covers these postcodes: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5, TN6, TN7, TN8, TN9, TN10, TN11, TN12, TN13, TN14, TN15, TN17, TN18, TN19, TN20, ME14, ME15, ME16, ME17, ME18, ME19, ME20. In all cases, add to mix or to gauging water at an addition rate of 125ml to 250ml per 50kg cement, depending on the degree of plasticizing entrainment required. Feb Rendamix by Evabuild - waterproofer and retarder allegedly. My local builders merchants that most all my local builders supply from, swapped from Cementone products to Feb. It's my 4th or 5th rendering job with Feb I ain't using that mush again.

FEBMIX ADMIX – THE ORIGINAL may either be pre-mixed with gauging water in a storage tank or introduced into the mixing drum at the same time as the water. When mortar is mixed by hand it should be well turned over to achieve maximum plasticity. Every other time this has happened I've put it down to there having been a BIT of sunshine on the day I rendered. This time on a cool cloudy day and onto an EML substrate I have come to the conclusion that Feb rendamix is not fit for purpose and I will never be buying it or using it again. This version is a specially-designed South West formula available for use in South Wales and the West Country. FEBMIX ADMIX – THE ORIGINAL is added at the rate of approx 125-250 ml per 50 Kg of cement. Always use the type of sand recommended for a particular application. Test mixes should be carried out to determine optimum dosage.I was a cool, unbroken cloud, day. All day. Not even very windy and no rain. You coudn't get a better day for rendering.

Feb Febmix SW 5 Litre Mortar Admix Admixture is an liquid plasticising air entraining admixture which forms extremely stable air bubbles in mortar mixes.The scratchcoat was watered by the client for me most days during the 8 day gap between scratch and top coat. One litre of Feb Febmix Plus added to a 200 ltr drum of gauging water will be sufficient for gauging approximately 4 x 50 kg cement for mortar or render mixes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment