276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment, 3.8 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The discrete, easy to use treatment has been specially formulated to penetrate into the nail to kill nail fungus at its source. It also helps to prevent the spread of the fungus & protects against recurrence. KEY FEATURES• VISIBLE RESULTS FROM TWO WEEKS and at the end of the Treatment Phase the area of discolouration will visibly reduce. During the protection phase, as your nail slowly grows out, the area of discolouration will continue to reduce and be replaced with healthy looking nail. Week 1 - File the nail surface once a week to remove the top layers of the nail and reduce the amount of fungi on the nail For external use only. Do not use on broken skin or any other foot conditions. Flammable. Vapour may cause drowsiness and dizziness.

i have only been using mine for 2 weeks and the process till its compleatly worked takes 9 months till the nails grown out according to the instuctions so i cant comment on if its worked (and that far from now i would forget to do the review), i can confirm its the real product , it is easy to use , u have to use it every day for the first month so i cant use nail polish to cover my toenails till the next stage were u put it one once a week for many months. once i used the little emery bord it came with to scrap of the layers and put a coat of the liquid on my nail did look much clearer but as for did it get rid of it properly i will just have to wait and see Scholl fungal nail treatment is an easy to use, 2-in-1 treatment system. It has been developed by experts at Scholl to offer consumers an effective way of treating fungal nail infections. Topical treatments are a common and effective way of killing mild fungal nail as it may progress to become more severe, at which point it is important to consult a healthcare professional. Treating fungal nail can be frustrating as it is often a lengthy process and the infection can recur. It can also take a long time for the nail’s appearance to show any signs of improvement. The 2-in-one treatment from Scholl designed to ease this frustration. The easy-to-use device is scientifically proven to effectively treat nail fungus, help prevent the spread and recurrence of infection and help improve the appearance of the nail. It is a two-step treatment system, comprising of five disposable nail files along with an ‘Nail Liquid’ that has been developed to effectively treat fungal nail infections and help prevent the spread of infection and recurrence. The first step is the treatment phase, to treat the fungus over 4 weeks. The next step is the protection phase which lasts until the nail has grown-out to help protect the nails against re-infection.

Ingredients

A bit early to comment on final result but after or just over a week there is a definite reduction in the yellow fungal discoloration so it appears to be effective as afdvertised. Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication. DISPOSABLE FILES: The unique one way file dispense mechanism contains disposable files to help prevent spread of infection. To help prevent spreading & help protect from recurrence, apply the advanced liquid to the infected nail once a week until the area of discolouration has grown out. The formula will continue to work between applications and continue to create an environment where fungi cannot survive.

EFFECTIVELY TREATS AND HELPS PREVENT: Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment works to treat the early signs of fungal nail and also helps prevent the spread of infection to protect against re-occurre nce ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH A HEALTHY DIET AND EXERCISE. shoppingListJS = new ShoppingListJS({storeId: '11352',catalogId: '28501',langId: '-1'}, {id: '1153559', name: 'Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment', image: '', type: 'ItemBean', components: {}, skus: []}, {}, "shoppingListJS");BREAST MILK IS BEST FOR MOST BABIES. INFANT FORMULA IS A HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE IF NEEDED. RETAIL QUANTITIES ONLY. LIMITS APPLY.

Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Post Office boxes and BFPO. The discreet, easy to use treatment has been specially formulated to penetrate into the nail to kill nail fungus at its source. It also helps to prevent the spread of the fungus & protects against recurrence. Please SEEK ADVICE before using this product if you are Diabetic as your foot condition may require treatment by a healthcare professional UNIQUELY DESIGNED: Scholl's Fungal Nail Treatment Kit is uniquely designed for the treatment of fungal nail in 2 steps. Firstly, kit contains an advanced liquid formulation to fight infection at the source (based on observational data). Secondly, unique one way file dispense mechanism contains disposable files to help prevent spread of infectionAfter 9-12 months which is the average length of time a human toenail takes to grow-out completely, the discolouration will have disappeared and nails will have recovered with no signs of fungal infection. Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). Transactions~ for that product in the previous two months did not occur at or above the supplier's recommended retail price, the RRP will be the price at or

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment