276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface for Recording, Songwriting, Streaming and Podcasting — High-Fidelity, Studio Quality Recording, and All the Software You Need to Record

£89.995£179.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Focusrite Scarlett interfaces come with industry-standard DAW software: Pro Tools Artist and Ableton Live Lite. If you require two inputs, the 2i2 is a great choice and boasts added features like Auto Gain and Air mode. Hitmaker Expansion features exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, along with Native Instruments®, Brainworx®, Softube®, Landr, XLN Audio®, Relab and more. The eight 3rd Generation Scarlett mic preamps sound great, with enough IO to record a full band straight out of the box. Playback (DAW) - This means only sounds being played from software will be played through your interface.

Scarlett 2i2 [3rd Gen] | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 [3rd Gen] | Focusrite

The Scarlett range is now somewhat legendary with the project studio industry, as one of the first interface ranges to offer proper high-quality recording on a budget. From entry level interfaces to professional studio solutions, compact desktop boxes and rackmount hardware; Focusrite has a setup to suit your studio.The advanced Air feature saturates your recordings with harmonic richness and a distinct presence, reminiscent of the aura captured by high-end studio consoles. With 100 credits per month added to your account, you can grab samples of thousands of artists and millions of sounds. Two inputs and two outputs; two 3rd Generation mic pres, switchable to line or Hi-Z instrument inputs, with two balanced outputs.

Scarlett 18i20 | Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 | Focusrite

In the 'Playback' and 'Recording' tabs, make sure the Focusrite/Scarlett option is selected as the default device. Now in its second iteration, the Scarlett is available in 2,4 or 8 preamp options, and remains as one of the best "first interfaces" you can get for your money. Solo has independent controls for your headphones and monitors so you can record, mix, and play back audio however you want.Just tell our Easy Start tool what you want to do and we’ll guide you through all the software and setup you need, with recording tips and other helpful content along the way. Sample Rate, Clock Source, Sync Status - These controls indicate how the unit is in sync, either with your DAW (which should be automatic) or with external equipment connected via digital inputs/outputs on the interface (e. The mic pres, EQ and dynamics of the Studio Console were then used to create the distinctive Red Range of audio interfaces, and also the authentic Heritage series, which to this day are renowned for their unique warmth and character. With the introduction of features like Auto Gain and Clip Safe in the 2i2 and 4i4 models, even beginners can achieve professional-level recordings. Two powerful headphone outputs with individual level controls let you monitor, mix and master however you want.

Scarlett 2i2 | Focusrite

The new Focusrite Control 2 application offers a seamless setup, empowering you to control essential parameters like preamps, Auto Gain, and Air Mode from your desktop, making your recording process smoother than ever. Ten balanced outputs, with Anti Thump speaker switching, are hum-free for pristine monitoring and are ideal as FX sends. Hitmaker Expansion: features exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, along with Native Instruments®, Brainworx®, Softube®, Landr, XLN Audio®, Relab and more. Our custom-designed headphone amp design sets the stage for the best playback you've ever heard from a Scarlett interface, driving high-impedance headphones louder and clearer than ever before.The Clarett series isa fantastic alternative to some of the traditional,long-standing industry favourites -and it's now available in Thunderbolt or USB-3! The “Talk” button now greys out at high sample rates and displays a tool-tip to indicate talkback is disabled. After three-months get an annual subscription with 25% off Pro Tools Artist or 33% off Pro Tools Studio. Those looking for a versatile option should consider the Scarlett 4i4, which offers four inputs and outputs that allows you to patch in your favourite outbaord effects, record instruments in stereo, host multiple guests in a podcast, run multi-track sessions and more.

Focusrite | Focusrite Downloads Focusrite | Focusrite Downloads

Studio-grade converters, with a huge 120dB dynamic range deliver the audio performance you'd find in a pro studio. Studio-grade converters, with a huge 120dB dynamic range that matches what you'd find in a pro studio.

The interfaces are also compatible with popular DAW software and come with a Hitmaker Bundle to get you started on recording, mixing, and mastering. For solo artists, podcasters and anyone looking for the best in ultra-compact interfaces, the Scarlett Solo is ideal. Speaker Switching - This allows you to enable single button switching between output pairs 1-2 and 3-4. They offer a range of products designed to meet the needs of everyone from beginners to professional studios, making them a go-to brand in audio interfaces. Includes Ableton Live Lite, three months of Pro Tools Artist, and the Hitmaker Expansion, with plugins from Antares, Softube, Landr, XLN Audio and more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment