276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Amazing Lashes Mascara, 4D Silk Fiber Lash Mascara Black Volume and Length Waterproof, Long Lasting, Smudge Proof, Volumising & Lengthening Mascara Vibely Mascara Long Cara Mascara (1 Pack)

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

WHY WE’RE OBSESSED: Easy to use; Fast to apply – only 1 coat needed; Wow effect; Dual shaped brush creates instant impact. thought was a streak of excess mascara and brushed it off. Later, when I looked in the mirror, there was a gaping hole in my eyelashes. Since I didn't have my glasses on, I didn't realize that what I Now this is where I come in. While I hate to be ‘that girl,’ I was naturally born with long lashes, but I still loaded them up in mascara to make them even longer (basically, I wanted to be showered in compliments 👀.)

My Amazing Lashes Mascara gives you insane length and volume without having to resort to extensions, fillers, or falsies. This professional formula contains lengthening fibers to give your eyelashes an instant boost in length and volume. Now, you can effortlessly achieve your desired look! Why Choose My Amazing Lashes Mascara? When you’re scouting out the options, a certain mascara will stand out depending on your budget or style, but there are a few finer details you should be aware of when finding the best one for you... The formula It’s also worth creating a ‘tight line’ liner [along your upper lash line] to help make your lashes appear longer without looking overly made up,” he adds.WHAT IT DOES: The clever mascara wand has two sides, with short and long bristles that help lengthen and separate lashes. The curved, concave side provides instant volume while the convex side gives definition. The silicone brush holds enough formula to allow just one dip of mascara to effortlessly coat the lashes of both eyes. Ask any beauty ed what their must-have product is, and they’ll likely say mascara. In just a few swipes, a lash-lengthening mascara will lift your lashes and awaken your eyes – and who doesn’t want that? However, finding the right formula that will lengthen, but won't clump or cause panda eyes, can seem like a never-ending task. They said they were on their sixth tube of the 'go to product', having previously spent 'a lot more money' trying other brands only to be disappointed. Leaving a five-star review, they rated the Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara for it's 'great price' and being 'smudge-proof' but 'easy to remove'. While one four-star reviewer said they 'quite liked' the Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara, but they did have 'one problem'. They said: "The spikes on the wand are quite short so it is quite hard not to get it on the rest of your eye." Another said: "Did have a little bit of transfer under the eyes after a full day of wearing it unfortunately but will continue to use regardless." This mascara is both flake-proof and ensures no clumps when applied, for gorgeous wear that lasts all day

You can achieve a natural effect by applying the product with a light hand or go in with a second coat to get an evening look," she adds. In my opinion, makeup can be separated into two categories. We have our ‘I’ll treat myself’ indulgences that we don’t really need, and we have our ‘I can’t live without’ mainstays that form the basis of any makeup look. thought was mascara was actually my lashes. I'm really hoping that I received a bad batch of this product. Won't find out though, they went right in the trash. Please be careful! I really recommend lash serums, like Revitalash, as they prevent breakage and therefore create longer, stronger eyelashes,” says Buster. A: Say goodbye to the struggle of removing mascara. Simply rinse off the mascara with warm water and a washcloth using a gentle, downward-sweeping motion. The mascara will need a little time for the warm water to soften it before coming off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment