276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vladon Lima Mirror, Wall Mirror with a Modern Frame, White High Gloss (89 x 45 cm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

White floor / leaner mirrors: Perfect for showing a full-length reflection and adding a touch of elegance to any room, our white leaning floor mirrors are gorgeous statement pieces. Modern synthetic paintbrushes are of little use to apply oil-based gloss. You also need a certain type of roller. So, I thought I’d include a little section on the best brush and roller to go for. To hang the mirror, attach it directly to wall screws (not supplied) that are equally spaced from the centre of the D-Rings (straps). DO NOT STRING. Please note that screws and Rawl plugs are not included with this item. White wall mirrors: Wall mirrors are designed to hang on your wall and create an illuminating focal point for your room, they’re functional, space-saving and sport an array of stylish frames. As a decorator, the question “which is the best white gloss” comes up regularly. It used to be a simple choice, but now the range of gloss paint products are exponential. We’re not just talking about more brands (of which there are many), but there are also different types of gloss paint.

If the glass needs extra cleaning, use typical glass cleaning spray or a water / white-vinegar mixture spray and wipe the glass with a lint-free, scratch-free cloth to get a streak-free finish. It’s funny, a few years ago, Johnstone’s Aqua was widely regarded as the best white water-based gloss paint available. However, comparing it to the more modern Teknos Futura 90 just outlines its flaws. It is still good, but it’s harder to apply, can damage your brushes and turns yellow after a couple of years. Water-based or hybrid gloss products are a bit different. You need a synthetic brush, capable of holding its shape for prolonged periods. There is no point opting for an overly soft bristles either, or you will struggle. I’d suggest the Hamilton Prestige Synthetic Brush, which gives you everything you need at a reasonable price. Available online here.If the frame needs extra cleaning, do not use bleach or harsh chemicals. Instead use a slightly damp lint-free, scratch-free cloth with water and wipe off any excess moisture afterwards with a dry cloth. Like What You See? White arched mirrors: An arched mirror features soft shapes that add a gentle, graceful touch to your space.

You need a natural bristle paintbrush to apply oil-based gloss, otherwise the paint will clog within half an hour or so. Your best bet is the Hamilton Perfection, which is an oil-school brush, but still a favourite amongst Decorators. You will be able to apply gloss paint and lay it off with ease. Available online here. OK, I know I said oil-based gloss turns yellow over time, and it does. But Crown Next Generation takes an awful long time to discolour. Available online, or any Crown Decorating Centre. In the unlikely event that you receive this item damaged, we will arrange to collect, exchange and re-deliver this item to you at no extra cost. Second is to make your brush slightly wet with water from time to time, so having a scuttle or mug with a little of water will be useful. It makes the gloss flow a lot easier. Just make sure to not do it too often, or too much water, as this gloss run like water anyway. White round mirrors: Round mirrors are practical and add a visually interesting element to any room.It feels as though Johnstone’s Aqua gloss has much more oil in it than Teknos Futura 90. You cannot simply wash a brush out with clean water, as you would with other systems. Instead, you should start off with water, then finish washing out with a product called Clean Spirit. The colour white is known for its ability to create a feeling of openness and serenity, particularly within the world of interior design. Therefore, it’s an obvious choice for framing our stunning selection of mirrors - it’s fresh, understated and always elegant! This gloss still looks brand new years after it has been applied. You may find it easier to apply the paint using a foam roller, then laying off with a brush. Keeping your brush wet, or even wiping your surfaces with a damp cloth before painting will help you avoid brush marks.

The Monksilver’s uniqueness lies in its pronounced floret accents found on all four corners. Delicate spruce leaf branches extend from these corner hallmarks, creating a harmonious blend of elegance and nature-inspired design. The resin is melded onto a hardwood base that sits encased in the resin towards the rear of the frame, to add further solidarity in its structural integrity. This mirror comes with 4x factory-supplied D-Rings (straps) on the rear of the frame, positioned for both landscape and portrait orientations to enable versatile mounting options. The frame is finished in a consistent satin white paint, which can evoke a sense of purity or innocence. Materials But let’s not get too bogged down with the science of paint. All I want to do in this blog, is talk about what I think are the three best white gloss products on the market. I can only go off my personal experience, so I apologise if your favourite isn’t on the list. However, I am a massive product geek, so I have tried a large proportion of the gloss paints that are available.If dust builds up on the mirror or frame, you can use a simple hand duster, or a dry lint-free, scratch-free cloth. All our mirrors are crafted using quality materials and finished with excellent attention to detail. Allow us to introduce you to our most popular styles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment