276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beautiful OOPS

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is also a YouTube video of the book with a perfect song (also titled: "Beautiful Oops") in the background: http://www. He’s obsessed with it so much so that I’ve bought another copy to give to his grandad so it’s always there and they can read it together. When ever my children are up set for making a mistake I always remind them that Pre- K is for making a mess and it is O.

But little kids sometimes have trouble dealing with their mistakes, whether it's a piece of artwork they've torn by accident, or juice they've spilled on their favorite drawing. When I first read this with my daughter (who is a 5-year-old perfectionist) I thought “cute but I doubt it will make a difference.Clumsy kids will appreciate Barney Saltzberg’s imaginative book, which shows how mistakes (spills, tears, stains) can turn into something wonderful. You could even invite students to come up to pull the different tabs to demonstrate a mess turning into a masterpiece! But little kids sometimes have trouble dealing with their mistakes, whether it’s a piece of artwork they’ve torn by accident, or juice they’ve spilled on their favorite drawing.

Not only will it show kids they can make a mistake with their writing or art creations and turn it into something beautiful, but it can lead to a great conversation about other things that can be seen as a "mistake" but can be turned around. are filled with pop-ups, lift-the-flaps, tears, holes, overlaps, and smudges—each demonstrating the magical transformation from blunder to wonder. The interactive elements work beautifully with the photo-collaged "mistakes," never overwhelming the intent with showiness.

At first, I thought that this book would be best for young children, much younger than my second-grade students. the cardboard page is actually torn) "is just the beginning": the beginning of a smile for an alligator. This deceptively simple and highly interactive board book has so much to offer readers of absolutely any age. It'll definitely be getting the sequel and really hope it's a book that my kids end up reading to their kids. The whole goal of this book is to show children that by making a mistake it is not the end of the world.

Mud , Crazy Hair Day and the bestselling Touch and Feel Kisses series with over 800,000 copies in print.He lectured in China and Russia through a cultural exchange program through the United States State Department. The unusual artistic format of doors, windows, and unfolding paper creations will surprise, entertain, and challenge readers to think differently about mistakes. That's the lovely life lesson behind this inspiring board book full of pop-ups, pull-the-flaps, and pretty amazing - not to mention surprising - feats of paper engineering. This would be a great book to use in my Kindergarten classroom where students are sometimes fearful of completing work because they are worries they will make a mistake. This is a quick read and can be read with preschoolers (though some of the flaps may be fragile), but it can also be read with elementary students.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment