276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Olden Times: A poop desperation story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I decided to turn all poor people into toilets for the rich & wealthy. This way we combat food shortages when they eat our shit. The rich person experience a more pleasurable bowel movement when it’s in someone’s mouth AND the poor person gets a meal with a little nutrients. It’s better than an empty tummy! Mine got to eat 3 turds from my anus. The third one I made him dig out with his tongue so he can feel he earned it. The plumber is over and I'm squirmy and desperate so I'm asking him if I can please use the toilet. He says i can only pee because it's still broken. This is so embarrassing! I go in and sit on the toilet and try to pee quietly because I know he's waiting right outside. I'm so embarrassed! I even accidentally fart loudly and it's so smelly I try to wave it away to hide the evidence. I don't think I can hold it, oh NO! First time ever filming myself relieving my bladder in public. I had to go to the bathroom at work and filmed it for your viewing pleasure. How much trouble do you think I'd have gotten in if I got caught?? That huge dump made me hungry for pancakes (need carbs and sugar!) and those eventually came out into a little plastic yogurt tub :) I think I'm all empty now!

Woman desperately shits her pants : r/disgusting - Reddit Woman desperately shits her pants : r/disgusting - Reddit

I finally get up and take off my shorts and show you my messy white panties full of my brown kaka. WHen I take off the panties my ass is smeared and covered in shit! Some even falls out of my butt onto my shoes :O(

I start out naked in the kitchen, mixing together my normal brownie ingredients. Cocoa powder, sugar, flour, baking powder, eggs, water, oil—yum! I could toss these in the oven now and have a delicious dessert, but they need something more. I talk dirty to you about the special “chocolate chips” I have in store for these brownies. I am making them myself from scratch. You are going to love every last little bite! I start to piss uncontrollably in my panties and leggings and you can hear and see in SOAK my clothing and stream onto the floor everywhere. I'm so embarrassed but the worst of it hasn't even started! Now that the main event is over, I give you a look around the scene. You get a close up of the turds I pushed out and my juice soaked dildo. Lastly, I show my pussy and dirty butthole with a little more liquid leaking out as I stand. She's been having trouble holding her poop though lately and today is no exception. She comes running home into the bathroom and know she won't make the toilet. She has just enough time to hop in the tub and roll up her skirt before hot piss is soaking her nice panties and running down her legs. They also begin to bulge with a big, urgent turd. No wonder she was desperate! Cassie tells you she's really desperate to take a dump, like 4 days holding it in type of desperate. The thing is she wants to pee but doesn't want to poo right away even if she feels it's close to come out because she loves to hold it in.

Videos for: Girls panty poop desperation - VulgarX

Then I realized later that it was 20 oz in weight, not 20 fluid ounces. Whoops lol No wonder my stream seemed so pathetic! It was way more than it looked like in that enormous jar!

Search Options

This video was shot on two cameras for extra viewing fun! One shows the whole mirror and my body, one is a closeup “upskirt” view. This edit is in 16:9 resolution (think YouTube videos/ or “landscape”/horizontal style). The closeup “upskirt” shot and full mirror shot portrayed as the same size and placed side-by-side. If you would like more focus on the full-body and what’s going on in the mirror or prefer TikTok style vertical videos, the same video is available in my shop in that style as well. :) ** How hard is it to find a public toilet during a roadtrip? Well you could ask Cassie that question... I think she would say it's a pain in the ass. She can't seem to find toilets as they are all reserved for employees only during the pandemic, but she needs to go, like right now! And there's still hours of driving to go. In this video, it's shot in the POV of a friend who's waiting with me for the bathroom to free up so I can pee. I drank so much water today and realllly need to pee - and kinda need to poo too!! The two girls are wearing white pants, like yoga pants. They both wear cute panties underneath. The lines of the panties and panties can be seen through the thin white pants they are wearing.

Panty poop desperation - EroProfile

Happy Thanksgiving! I lost this footage after Canadian Thanksgiving but found it again just in time for American Thanksgiving! It's a miracle! Now I give you a second view of my face so you can see the desperation of me holding marshmallows and shit in my ass, but I can't show it too much because the Zoom call is starting! You can see the distress in my movement and hear it in my voice. I even had to mute myself a couple of times so my coworkers wouldn't get suspicious. I think some is starting to come out! Niche Fetish*** I am dominant by nature so what you see is what you get. I don't put on one of these fake personas and I'm also not one of these hookers with a whip claiming to be everything that they're not. I am the real McCoy. I have been providing these services professionally for nearly a decade and have been a curator of the depraved for even longer. If you want one of these these cookie cutter Dommes, you won't find that here. I am my own person. Sessions with me are likely to include laughing, feeling comfortable, questioning your own sanity, being brought to a whole new level, and imediately wanting more... Once it is all mixed up and in the pan, it is ready to go in the oven. The smell of the brownies cooking is so confusing. Notes of normal brownies fill my apartment. Chocolatey sweetness everywhere. But when you take a second whiff, you are hit by a foul, foul odor lingering beneath that sweetness. It smells like the most disgusting shit you have ever taken your life. Like someone blew up an entire bakery with poop.This office lady is having a fine time at work but starts to squirm and wiggle. She has to pee and maybe more. She looks at the time but decides to keep working. Just as she decides she HAS to get to a bathroom, her phone buzzes. It's her boss! Oh no! The panties are already ruined but she doesn't mind - she's actually begun to enjoy the pantypooping and sits in the mess, squishing it and spreading all over her ass and turning the brightly coloured panties a dull brown! Even as her friend calls her, she has no problem explaining that she'll be late to the bar tonight because she's enjoying herself covered in poop and fingering her asshole through her stained panties! Her friend knew she was nuts but this is very kinky behaviour! I fill it with a huge piss, making you come close to hear the sounds of the stream and the squishing and sloshing of the soaked material.

Panty poop accident slowly desperation - Shittytube Panty poop accident slowly desperation - Shittytube

Calvin Klein panties are just so stylish and fit so well - not to mention they look great under a tight skirt! Cassie knows all her employees at the office love to look at her ass and she loves the colourful and fashionable designs that Calvin Klein makes. Ok, so my first venture into outdoor, public pooping. I’ve never done anything outside my apartment, so this was a big deal for me. I eased into it but it was a great way to break the ice for future videos. Turns out I have some bad poop that needs to come out too and can't decide if I should try to save my leggings and pull them down to poop in only my panties or hide what's happening from you. I started this video already running to the bathroom in my band t-shirt and shorts. No time to change into anything sexier than lounge clothes! I hop on the toilet and immediately release a long airy fart, feeling instant relief followed by increasing desperation. I have to shit so bad! There must be tons inside me for the pressure to be like this!This took me over 24 hours of pee collecting, sort of a pee diary for the day (and a little beyond that). I drank so much water to try to speed things along too. I really need to go to the toilet! I have been holding myself for so long. Please honey, can you get out of the bathroom? Pleaseeee!!! I just can’t… can’t hold it anymore! My asshole is burning. I can’t… I have to relax! This is ridiculous! What am I gonna do? I’m gonna poop on the floor? My poop wants to come out so bad! I can’t control it anymore… I am gonna have to poop on the floor… But I don’t want to… I can control myself, can I? I just can’t… can’t stand it anymore! There are two cameras recording. One is located near the door and points towards the bed. The other chamber is located at the end of the bed pointing towards the wall where crutches once rested. The girls never look at the cameras, they are focused on each other. She shows off her colorful vocabulary as well as her long legs and lovely feet before going to the bathroom to show just how full of shit she thinks Christianity is—it’s almost as full of crap as she is! It was after around the third big turd he swallowed that he started pleading for me to stop because he couldn’t take any more. That made me soooo wet hearing his agony and I just laughed and told him that it’s too bad because there is definitely more coming.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment