276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Powerful Performance Singer Overlock Sewing Machine S010L Free Arm 2/3/4 Thread Capability Differential Feed

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use it to sew with 2, 3 or 4 threads at speeds of up to 1300 stitches-per-minute on a variaty of fabric types.

That’s why the Singer S0100 Serger Machine comes with numerous stitching options and 2/3/4 thread abilities. If the sewing machine can stitch quickly, it can help complete larger and complex projects with ease.Thus, the Singer S0100 Overlock Serger Machine will help you meet your sewing needs for every project.

Flatlock is a great design feature to achieve a casual, sporty look, particularly when it’s done using bulky nylon thread.Either 2-thread or 3-thread would be suitable for fine chiffon scarves or an organza skirt hem but you should experiment with both. Please browse our range of different accessories including bobbins, feet, needles, extension table, spool pins, bobbin cases and more! Az overlock varrógépek általánosan használt eszközök a szegéshez és a felvarrásokhoz, és az S010L egy magas színvonalú varrógép, amely hatékonyan és könnyedén végzi a munkát. I consider this the best way of understanding what each part does and it’s easy to tell which thread tension needs adjusting.

Singer has thought of everthing, even the SE017 lint brush has been designed with precision, it has a needle location hole to help when insert new needles, its is built in to the lint brush handle, clever! I threaded up using 4 different colours corresponding to the colour-coded looper and needle functions i. It allows the users to feel at ease while working with the machine with all the provided accessories. The normal setting should be around 4-5 but I had them turned up to 8-9 before achieving the required tension.One of the most robust brands of domestic overlockers around are Juki because they use there industrial technology in their domestic machines. For producing stretchable seams, the machine can help you to work with woven material or knit fabric easily.

Further, the machine enables you to make decorative clothes from stretchy and thin fibers such as spandex. With sewing speeds of up to 1300-1500 stitches per minute, you could make up whole garments in less than half the time you’d take using conventional sewing machine.A képek csak tájékoztató jellegűek és tartalmazhatnak tartozékokat, amelyek nem szerepelnek az alapcsomagban. The upper looper thread will wrap the fabric edge whilst the tighter lower looper pulls the edge under.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment