276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Secretly Yours: A Novel: 1 (Vine Mess, 1)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a b c "Q&A with Tessa Bailey, Avon Books author | Book Culture". www.bookculture.com . Retrieved 2023-08-17. When Hallie is hired to create the gardens on his property, she begins to write him secret fan letters, in a completely harmless and fearless way, not expecting him to care for her, but wanting him to realize how well she thinks . he is. While working in the gardens, Julian and Hallie soon develop a personal bond and fall in love.

On sabbatical from his ivy league job, Julian plans to write a novel. But having Hallie gardening right outside his window is the ultimate distraction. She’s eccentric, chronically late, often literally covered in dirt—and so unbelievably beautiful, he can’t focus on anything else. Until he finds an anonymous letter sent by a woman from his past. All across the USA, people are showing up dead. The deaths don't appear to be connected in any way until one particular death occurs and gets the Secretary of Defense's attention. He arranges for a task force to investigate. I’d say the one thing you can expect in life are thwarted plans,” said Lorna. “Fate keeps its own schedule. But sometimes fate drops a present in our lap, and we realize that if everything we’d arranged ourselves had gone according to plan, the gift from fate never would have arrived.” Carapellotti, Hannah (2023-07-14). "Tessa Bailey talks her newest romance 'Unfortunately Yours' ". The Michigan Daily . Retrieved 2023-08-17.

Hallie Welch had a crush on Julian Vos ever since he almost kissed her when she was only fourteen years old. Now, she’s been hired to plant flowers around the guest house he’s staying in at his family’s winery. Julian can’t take his eyes off Hallie as she digs around his garden. Any issues with the book list you are seeing? Or is there an author or series we don’t have? Let me know!

Too Wild to Tame: Romancing the Clarksons, Book 2 by Tessa Bailey". www.publishersweekly.com . Retrieved 2023-08-17.She’d gone through everything from Glass Animals to her nineties hip-hop mix and couldn’t seem to settle on anything today.” One dog started woofing and his buddies joined in solidarity, announcing the entrance of their queen.” Twelve New York Times & USA Today bestselling authors come together to meet readers. Each month, members receive a free book from one of our moderator Twelve New York Times & USA Today bestselling authors come together to meet readers. Each month, members receive a free book from one of our moderator-authors and have a chance to ask questions and chat with the featured author. Join us to meet:

What I didn't: Honestly, I don't think the secret letters really made much of a difference in the plot. They didn't ultimately cause much drama and I found their contents to be oddly philosophical for such an otherwise substance-light book. Hallie wasn't one of my favorite Bailey protagonists either. Her gardening visions were awesome and fun but her flighty mentality and destructive tendencies toward Uncorked were really bizarre and I felt like that storyline kind of melted away halfway through the book.

Books Multibuys

Secretly Yours book had many heartwarming, heartwarming, romantic moments, and the couple were so cute together. Their relationship was a slow one, a second chance with some super racy moments. These two revered and adored each other. They had great chemistry and connection, they were both each other’s first loves and Hallie is a Virgo. I really enjoyed the small town Napa Valley atmosphere and Hallie’s descriptions of gardening. I would have liked an epilogue and a glimpse into the future of these two. The Seasonal Read...: Spring Challenge 2013 Completed Tasks - DO NOT DELETE ANY POSTS IN THIS TOPIC! At first I didn’t like Julian because when they first met he referred to her as breasts… DONT HATE ON HIM he got better.like so much better. SO much better. SO MUCH BETTER. I loved Hallie so much and I’m so happy that whilst she healed and tried to make the best of herself and be the best version of herself she knew that she didn’t have to change completely to be who she’s meant to be.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment