276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KitchenCraft Cake Lifter 25cm, Stainless Steel, Essential Kitchen and Baking Accessory for any Type of Cake, Silver

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As you move the cake, make sure the cake lifter is nearly covering the base of the cake, but also use your extra hand to support the cake as well. Made to professional standards from high quality stainless steel with a non-slip grip to its handle so you can keep a secure hold when moving even the heaviest cakes, it’s also dishwasher safe to help keep the washing up to a minimum when the cake’s ready to serve. As you probably know by now, I tape a cake board (the same size as my cake) to a larger cake board. The larger cake board is just there to hold on to when I move the cake in and out of the freezer. I do this when setting the crumb coat and final coat of frosting with the acrylic disk. I only use a small piece of scotch tape to hold the boards together. This makes removing the boards from each other super easy.

Helping you avoid unwanted catastrophes with your homemade bakes and cakes, this sturdy Cake Lifter from our Mary Berry with Lakeland range is ideal for moving your cakes around safely, protecting all of your hard work. From the basics of cake making and decorating through to all the baking trends, Sweetly Does It is all about baking, decorating and serving your bakes, cakes and showstoppers to look their very best. You’ll want the cake to be chilled before you move it off the larger cake board. This ensures your frosting stays intact while you move the cake around.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment