276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meta Quest 2 — 128 GB + Meta Quest 2 Carrying Case

£199.995£399.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The official Oculus Link cable is of very high quality. It is thin, flexible, and with a length of 5 meters. It’s an optical USB-C cord. The official cable gives you the assurance of quality, reliability, and excellent performance. You can buy unofficial cables for less money, but they tend to break off at the ends after regular use.

For some people, this bundle might not be for you. Meta introduced Oculus Air Link in 2020, allowing you to play PC VR games over your wireless network wireless. And while the latency is slightly higher, it’s just as good as using the Link cable for most, doesn’t cost any extra money, and a cord doesn’t get in your way. Oculus Link CableYou can access over 1,000 titles in the Rift library by connecting your Meta Quest 2 VR headset to a gaming-compatible computer (PC and cable sold separately). Let your friends and family into your VR world by casting your experience to compatible TVs and other screens. And anywhere you go in the real world, you can take your lightweight, portable Quest 2 with you.* The Meta Quest 2 is the all-in-one system that truly sets you free to roam in VR. With no wires or cables to limit your experience, simply put on the headset, draw out your play space, and jump into fully immersive, imagination-defying worlds. The Quest 2 Streamer bundle comes with the official Oculus Link cable, which allows you to play PC VR games on your compatible gaming PC (Steam VR or Oculus Rift). If you already have a library of PC VR games, then the cable allows you to play zero latency VR games on the Quest 2. Things have changed since last year when it comes to the world of VR, with the release of the PSVR 2, the launch of Meta Quest 3, and the reveal of the Apple Vision Pro. While it's not the latest model, the Quest 2 is still well worth buying since it has years of successful support behind it and a vast library of games to try out. It's certainly the headset to try out if you're looking to step into virtual reality for a reasonable price.

The Meta Quest 2’s built-in microphone proved dependable as well. I had no problem coordinating with a friend as we tossed around bad guys in Path of the Warrior, and his voice sounded crisp and clear coming from his own Quest 2. Meta Quest 2: Battery life Now that it's been more than two years since the Meta Quest 2 was released, there's a good range of accessories to be had for the headset. See child safety guidance online at meta.com/quest/parent-info; Meta accounts for 10+. Terms apply.When it comes to design the Meta Quest 2 is sleek for a virtual reality headset. Normally, VR headsets feature bulky goggles, but the Quest 2 replaces those with a light and comfortable headset that is 10% lighter than its predecessor. A simple strap and four camera sensors on the headset give it a simple and clean aesthetics that means it looks decent just sitting on a desk as well as mounted on one's head. Plus, the light gray color also makes the Quest 2 easy on the eye.

The Quest 2's TV app also let me ride a virtual rollercoaster, which had my adrenaline surging and almost made me wimp out before I remembered I was sitting at my desk. The Spatial app provides an impressively robust virtual workspace for collaborating on documents and 3D models. Meanwhile, the Virtual Desktop app allowed me to use my Windows 10 PC in an immersive VR environment. Meta Quest 2: Audio

FAQs

The Meta Quest 2 is a virtual reality headset. You can use it to play games and enjoy other immersive experiences in VR without having to use a PC or gaming device. Add To Plan: Below is a summary of the key bits you need to know. Before adding an accessory to your plan, please read the full Terms & Conditions here. Keep your experience smooth and seamless, even as high-speed action unfolds around you, with a super-fast processor and high-resolution display The Meta Quest 2 price is extraordinarily well pitched considering it's a standalone virtual reality headset that offers some of the best selection of VR apps in the industry, and you can even plug it into a computer to access even more games and apps if you prefer. Attached to the strap are two on-ear headphones which sit close to your ears while you play. The 40 mm drivers on the speakers deliver solid sound at a wide frequency. One nice feature is that the strap can be rotated, so removing the strap and speakers is as easy as possible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment