276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GoolRC WLtoys 284131 RC Car, 1:28 Scale 2.4GHz Remote Control Car, 4WD 30KM/H High Speed RC Racing Car, Electric Drift Car for Kids and Adults

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Very happy today, Weili has launched a new 1/28 series mini remote control car. The model number is 284131. This mosquito car still continues the design style of the Weili factory. The size is super small. But super fast. And the quality is very good, very durable. Using time:18 min - I got around 12 minutes but think you could get closer to 18 minutes with a few improvements as detailed below. Below I have looked at the published specs and I've broken these down to help you understand more clearly. I've also added some extra specs which I think should have been mentioned: The 5-wire 3-wire digital steering gear is used to control the steering flexibly, making the driving smoother, cornering more stable, and durable. Frequency:2.4 GHZ - standard for modern digital RC. This uses the newer MR2 transmitter common on most WL toys model compared to the older style transmitters on the k989. This has less steering dead band and a throttle dual rate control (to vary maximum throttle)

The little guy runs very fast. And quite safe. My child is very happy after receiving this car. He got on the road for driving. Excellent. Extremely fast. The orientation is very flexible. . I suggest to use the diff mod from chai_ec from Thingiverse here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5196552 From the remote control time, the time can reach about 18 minutes. At the same time you buy multiple batteries. It can also extend the battery life. Improve playability. Digital steering gear is used to control flexible steering, making driving smoother, cornering more stable, and durable.INCLUDED AS A GIFT the New Rims HEELIX in Wide, Narrow and UltraWide, with offset from 0 to 4 and dedicated Tires, Curved or cambered. For the front You will find 2 sizes (98 to 116 mm wheelbase and 108 to 128 mm wheelbases) and 2 models (normal or Drift). Really popular hobby grade drift car. Comes Ready to run with everything you need to get going. Just add 4x AA batteries to the controller.

Use 5-wire 3-wire digital steering gear to control flexible steering, making driving smoother, cornering more stable, and durable. Just print the AXLE in PETG or PLA and the CROWN in TPU, for both use 0.12 resolution, 100% infill, 1 wall, SKIRT and NO brim, with nozzle 0.4. I like the concept of the K9 series, they are cheap, balanced, with right position of components and easy to understand, so tried to keep all this things.

Product Intruction

You'll notice the tyres are really narrow and provide a really good level of grip on concrete and sealed surfaces. Enough grip for good take off and cornering but not so much that traction rolls are a thing. Power slides are still easy too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment