276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JUNO & Co. Clean 10 Cleansing Balm 10 Ingredients Makeup Remover 85g / 3.0oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That doesn’t deter her from recommending it though. “This balm leaves my skin feeling hydrated after cleansing — no tightness or dryness at all; my skin feels soft rather than stripped,” she shares. Makeup and grime easily melted away, though some waterproof mascara remained and needed a separate eye makeup remover to fully get off. "I've used other cleansers before that do take off the same mascara without fail. However, I would use this balm before those because of how well it [moisturizes]," our tester says. I have bamboo pads, but those are irritating my skin a lot, so I´m glad I can now throw them away (aka from my vanity, I think I might use them as cleaning cloths, lol) and just use this Cleansing Cookie or my Makeup Eraser cloth.

The balm will transform into an oil that helps remove dirt, oil, and makeup,” Dr. Hammerman says. At that point, you can add lukewarm water to emulsify the oil and fully rinse the product (and all the debris with it) away. Once you’ve finished washing your face, pat dry with a towel (ideally one that’s microfiber, as they’re the most gentle). In addition to how well it removed makeup, we were so pleased that it didn't feel stripping on those of us with dry skin, nor did it feel greasy on oily skin. It cleansed beautifully while leaving our skin feeling comfortable and looking glowy and hydrated.

“They wanted to create ‘luxury-quality’ skincare that was transparent, interesting and accesibles.”

Out of all of the balms we tested, this product stood out to us the most for its consistency, cleansing ability, and for the way it left our skin feeling post-cleanse — in fact, it earned a perfect score across all of our testing categories. Compared with some balms on the market, we found there to be no oily residue left behind from this product. One tester even noted that the balm removed all traces of makeup, even that which was "baked and caked" on. We even found that our skin felt more moisturized and supple after using it; the same tester noted that her skin had been feeling extra dry due to retinol use, but that this balm has been "fantastic" for gently cleansing her sensitive skin while also restoring moisture. She also noticed an overall improvement in her skin's clarity and tone.

Siena Gagliano is an associate editor who writes beauty at Cosmopolitan and has three years of experience writing about beauty, fashion, and lifestyle news. She’s an expert at researching and writing skincare stories, like the best retinol body creams and the top cellulite creams. She regularly tests and analyzes cleansing balms on her own skin for efficacy while working with the industry’s top dermatologists to assess new treatments, formulas, and products.

Expect our products to be environmentally conscious: microplastic-free and FSC certified packaging.

Follow with the JUNOCO Clarifying Cleansing Powder for the ultimate double cleanse. Follow with your favorite serums, moisturizer, and SPF. Things To Consider If you’re just looking for a simple cleansing balm that’ll remove your makeup and cost less than your lunch, grab this one from Elf at pretty much any drugstore. It’ll d issolve your makeup and soften your skin (‘sup, ceramides, and sunflower seed oil) at the same time, and it even comes with its own spatula to make digging into the jar a bit easier and more sanitary. Thankfully it doesn’t leave any greasiness of the oil (which is why I normally don’t really like oil-based products, I hate a greasy feeling) and takes off all your makeup, SPF and dirt easily. Cleansing and makeup removal are likely the most tedious steps in your skincare routine—but find a great cleansing balm, and suddenly you’ll trade several minutes of harsh scrubbing for just a moment of gentle cleansing. Yep, you heard that right—you can combine two steps in one (kind of), to painlessly remove a day’s worth of makeup and grime.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment