276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rihanna Rogue Eau de Parfum Spray - 125 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Final Rating: 9/10 – Almost a perfect score from me, this fragrance has a smell to die for and its bottle looks elegant, the only thing that lets it down is its weak longevity. While this perfume is slightly more expensive compared to other Rihanna perfumes, it is worth the price tag as the perfume lasts for a long period. Its coconut and plum scent is floral and rich – a great fragrance for your next brunch out. Reb’l Fleur is the best selling of these perfumes and for good reason, it smells wonderful. The top is made up of fruits, but you get vanilla and coconut-infused creaminess, underneath it all. These two notes, eventually take over the composition during the dry down. People are always changing and evolving and with Rogue, I wanted to switch it up to reflect who I am today. I made it for all women, for every mood, because we all want to project our true selves.” If you want an affordable perfume and to smell like Rihanna then read this guide about Rihanna’s top five perfumes to help find your signature scent.

Rihanna Reb’l Fleur : Rihanna set a high standard with her first perfume release, its bottle design is gorgeous and its peachy scent lasts all day.Final Rating: 10/10 – This is my favorite Rihanna fragrance, it’s affordable, perfect for daytime errands, and has tones of vanilla, pear, and musk – what more could you want? Alternatives to Rihanna’s perfumes Launched in 2015, actress Amanda Seyfried was the face of the advertising campaign behind this perfume. As part of the Very Irrésistible collection, Live Irrésistible came out as a limited-edition fragrance. The scent has a mixture of fruity, floral, and spicy tones, including pepper, rose, and grapefruit. Disclaimer: I love Rihanna. No questions asked. I was really excited about this new release, and when I read about others' impressions, I got even more excited! Thus, after a lot of nudging and winking, I got a mini bottle of Rogue for Christmas, and I'm glad! The rectangular bottle departs from its predecessors' style, thankfully, and hints at chic and elegance. The "studs" in the bottle base are a nice touch, although as a whole the image is maybe not as stylish and grown-up as it aspires to be. The stopper feels light and cheap to the hand, but that is another issue. Crush– Crush is a citrus berry blend, with some light floral/woody highlights. This one is ideal for the warmer months, it is not too heavy, and has a sweet profile. But, with moments that are more toward being tart.

Rogue: An affordable sensual fragrance that was a hit with fans but the bottle design could have been more elegant. Rihanna Nude: One of my favorite Rihanna perfumes, it is the perfect daytime scent and is affordable to buy.Final Rating: 6/10 – A good sequel to Rihanna’s popular Reb’l Fleur perfume but is let down by its weak longevity and dark bottle/box design. The design makes it a difficult perfume to want to wear in the spring or summer months, even though the actual scent is floral and fresh. Rihanna Reb’l Fleur It is interesting that it shares a few notes with Reb’l Fleur (vanilla, plum, and patchouli), and yet, is such a different scent. The patchouli is a bit heavier, but it is really dominated by a suede note. Born in Barbados, Rihanna rose to fame in 2006 with her dance-pop hits and released multiple award-winning albums. Since 2018 she has been on a music hiatus, focusing on her business ventures. Rihanna’s Brands The only thing that lets this perfume down is its bottle design. Designed in an off-brown ‘amber’ color’ it has ROGUE By Rihanna labeled clearly in a rectangle bottle. Its lid looks cheap and there is not much creativity in playing to the scents of this perfume – perhaps they could have added an amber stone to the lid instead.

Want to branch out and try other perfumes? Here are some alternatives to Rihanna’s perfumes (that won’t break the bank): Calvin Klein EuphoriaThis amber fragrance links perfectly with most of Rihannas perfumes due to the similarity in scent. Euphoria is described as “mysterious, provocative and exciting” and appeals to fans of Rihanna’s sensual perfumes. Angel Mugler

Rihanna Sizzles in Behind-the-Scenes Look at Rogue Fragrance Campaign—Watch the Sexy Video!". E! . Retrieved June 4, 2014.For this, list I have chosen the top seven perfumes by Rihanna, and I’ll continue to change and update as needed, when the newer Fenty fragrances are released.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment