276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I find the scent to be very fresh, playful and sweet, so that really sticks well, once again, with her song. I fell in love with it at first spray on my skin- the dry down is so good too - is it the combo of Peony and Violet that I love? Sometimes the packaging may have changed since the photo was taken, or the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Note that today, after a very liberal application, a lady stopped me and asked me what perfume I was wearing.

Maybe it's placebo, maybe it's just my body chemistry, but I do wish this perfume was a keeper for me.

It's definitely quite linear in this way, starting with a citrus and ending up with a sweet/spicy gourmand with white florals. The voucher is a unique code; please do not disclose this code to anyone, any misuse of the code will be the responsibility of the purchaser.

By the way everyone close to me loves it - my mom says it's one of the prettiest perfumes I've purchased recently /she can't stand most of my collection/ and my bf told me yesterday that this perfume smells really, really great, so obviously Circus is a compliment getter. I had to add another review, the more I smell these newer reformulated batches the more I can't stand it. On the opening, I mostly get fruits and sweetness, there's a citrusy feeling that makes this fragrance fresher, and it comes from the Water Lily. Please note, we cannot offer refunds on beauty, pierced jewellery or on swimwear if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken. Any other information is only used to acquire an overview and insight into how our site is used and is not used to profile individual users.Fragrance Notes: The fruity-floral gourmand fragrance opens with a mouth-watering top of orange, tangerine, verbena and sparkling grapefruit. I'm a life-long Britney fan, and I listened to her Circus album constantly then, but this perfume was still kind of expensive because it had just released.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment