276°
Posted 20 hours ago

brotect 3D Curved Screen Protector compatible with Garmin Venu (43 mm) (2 Pack) - Full Screen Coverage

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The IQ Shield Screen Protector compatible with Garmin Venu 2 Plus includes our proprietary screen protector, squeegee, lint-less cloth, and intuitive installation instructions If you know a thing or two about screen protectors, you know Supershieldz is one of the most reputable names on the market. It should come as no surprise that it’s also the best Garmin Venu 2 and 2S screen protector you can buy. You get high-quality TPU film for easy installation with no residue. You also get real touch sensitivity and high-definition transparency for maximum resolution. Ideally I am after a tempered glass protector - I currently have one on my Samsung Gear S2 and it's saved me scratches or worse countless times 😵. However if you are using a different type on your Venu please let me know. It's a big investment that I want to last. Seems to be two camps on using screen protectors with the non-Sapphire glass; those that do and those that won't.

Garmin Venu 2 Plus 43mm Case Chofit Cases Compatible with Garmin Venu 2 Plus 43mm Case

Not willing to take any chances with your smartwatch? Fortunately, you can get all-around protection with the Lamshaw Garmin Venu 2 and 2S screen protector. You never have to worry about pesky bubbles, and you’ll enjoy high transparency for the ultimate viewing experience. The TPU case cover has precise hole cutouts for easy access to the buttons. The texture is a little more "grippy" than the smoothness of glass, but doesn't interfere with touch or swipe gestures. Q2: Are there helpful tips on installing them for those of us never having done so (I'm replacing my Fenix 5x Sapphire)? Classified as a “smart film” and transparent once applied, the line seamlessly merges mobile protection and user interactivity into a single enjoyable experience Unlike other common screen protectors, IQ Shield protectors are crafted using a revolutionary process combining, self healing durability, non-yellowing and transparency into a single layer of flexible yet tough film

When making a choice, you’ll need to consider a few key factors. First, make sure you’re choosing a screen protector that will fit your Android smartwatch. Next, think about whether you want a basic screen protector or if you’d also like a case cover for total protection.

WFTE [2-Pack Screen Protector for Garmin Venu 2 40mm 3D Full

If you’re seeking full-coverage protection, consider this option from RICHONE. Not only do you get protection for your screen, but it comes with a soft cover that’s made of high-quality TPU material. It will guard the edges of the watch, too. You’ll be protected from scratches, bumps, and drops. What’s more, you’ll still enjoy 100% touchscreen accuracy.

Q1: From the former camp (those that do) are there specific brands which are better than other, and if so which ones? When making a choice, you'll need to consider a few key factors. First, make sure you choose a screen protector that will fit your Android smartwatch. Next, think about whether you want a basic screen protector or if you'd also like a case cover for total protection. Innovative anti-bubble IQ Shield adhesive coupled with our unique application method ensures easy installation that will leave the film perfectly contoured to any device

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment