276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disney Pixar Buzz Lightyear Mug – Toy Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The collection includes a range of clothing, costumes, and fancy dress accessories inspired by Buzz Lightyear, available in a range of sizes online. Get cosy with a range of Buzz Lightyear clothing options including t-shirts and pyjamas, available in a range of sizes for kids, couples, and adults. Explore our Buzz Lightyear gifts, toys and accessories. The selection of Buzz Lightyear toys come in a range of varieties including soft toys, figurines, play sets, and much more. These make the perfect gift for any occasion for your kids or for enthusiastic collectors. Item: 314015593818 VINTAGE 1990’S DISNEY TOY STORY BUZZ LIGHTYEAR MUG STAFFORDSHIRE BOXED . VINTAGE 1990’S DISNEY TOY STORY BUZZ LIGHTYEAR MUG STAFFORDSHIRE BOXED NEW Vintage Disney Toy Story Buzz Lightyear ceramic mug depicting Buzz Lightyear with speech bubble saying “ I am Buzz Lightyear I come in Peace! NEW NEVER USED, BOX HAS MINOR STORAGE WEAR TO CORNERS & EDGES Made in England by Staffordshire Tableware Approx 3” diameter x 3.5” tall The photos are of the ACTUAL ITEM so PLEASE do zoom in & have a good look! I aim to be as clear and honest as I possibly can and these photos should provide the CLEAREST DESCRIPTION - as WHAT YOU SEE is WHAT YOU will RECEIVE. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING Voiced by Tim Allen and Chris Evans, Buzz Lightyear is one of the main characters of the Toy Story (1995-2019) films where he and his friends go on many exciting adventures to be the best toy for Andy. He also had his own out-of-this-world adventure in Lightyear (2022) where he and his crew must escape a hostile planet and fight off a threat to the universe.

Transform yourself into Buzz Lightyear with the official range of Disney costumes, available for kids and adults. These high quality fancy dress costumes are perfect for Halloween, Carnival, or any other occasion. Browse the selection of Buzz Lightyear adaptive costumes of Buzz and his friends, and bring the magic to your wardrobe!

Required Cookies & Technologies

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment