276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clarks Boys Doodles Casual Shoes Briley Sky 17 - Navy Beach Canvas - UK Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are not completely satisfied with your product(s) we are more than happy to provide a refund or exchange. My dd has a high instep and I used to find that she needed a slightly larger or wider shoe if it was not a t-bar style. I had the opposite with clarks - ds had grown out of his size 5s and the assistant wanted to sell me a 5 and a half.

Baby Canvas Shoes - Colourful Baby Soft Shoes | Clarks UK

Take them back and get them refitted - I've done that before with Clarks though I went to a different branch. I went to Clarks again and the only pair that were comfortable were the same as the first pair he had. Please note that we cannot take responsibility for something improperly packaged that gets lost or damaged in transit to us, so please take care when choosing how to send your item back to us.I was confused but just said okay cos I thought they knew what they were talking about but he's flapping about like Coco the clown now. But on Saturday I had my sons feet measured and in John Lewis they came out as a 9H and in the start rite in russell and bromely they said 8 1/2 G! they seem to think that you'll have to get the summer out of them and she was shocked we wanted them to fit now, not in 2 months time. None particularly cheap but I have had the same lady fit shoes to their feet since their first pre-walkers and I feel I am paying also for that expertise and exoerience with my DD and DS feet. iirc Startrite tend to be bigger than same "size" in Clarks, so a reading 1/2 size less is possible.

Doodle Shoes - Etsy

Also Doodles differ to the normal Clarks range, think they recommend a 1/2 size larger than the reading. With consent, we will also use cookies for other purposes such as to save user preferences, further site measurement and for advertising. Made in soft and machine washable canvas, they are a very practical choice for first steps up to nursery and summer trips.

I had that problem last year and clerks wouldn't sell me any of their sandles cos if the width was right the length was too long and he kept falling over.

Doodles Shoes - Etsy Doodles Shoes - Etsy

I went to Clarks last week and waited for 45 minutes in an airless underground menagerie full of screeching kids and sweaty snappy parents, had their feet measured and the picked the least horrible and aggressive-looking of the sandals which were roughly similar in ds1 and ds2 sizes. Clarks Doodles are super cute range of toddlers canvas trainers which us a sub-range of ourClarks Kids collection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment