276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Everything You’ll Ever Need: You Can Find Within Yourself

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How do you know when you’ve found inner peace? When you stop trying to control the things you know you cannot control, that’s how you know. Charlotte Freeman, Everything You’ll Ever Need You Can Find Within Yourself

Reading Charlotte Freeman’s book, Everything You’ll Ever Need, during this time of my life was deeply moving, particularly with the way she illuminated these three themes. Reading this book right after I’ve finished therapy and officially terminated with my therapist was honestly so rewarding. Reading this kind of poetry book as a healed version of myself was a feeling I’d never thought I’d be able to experience. (shoutout to my therapist for the amazing work she did with me! I miss her big time already 😭) The feeling is truly indescribable. 🥹 See all of those concepts? Do you know the number of people suffering to understand concepts like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Data Analysis? it is huge. But this won’t be the case if you take this course! I read it in one night; it's not my favourite Thought Catalogue read, but still very uplifting and put things into perspective. I feel better for having read this. The author's message is simple but powerful: we already have everything we need to live happy, fulfilling lives within ourselves. Through a series of exercises and reflections, Freeman guides the reader on a journey of self-discovery and self-acceptance.There is nothing more scary or lonely than losing yourself trying to please people that were never meant for you anyway. Charlotte Freeman, Everything You’ll Ever Need You Can Find Within Yourself

Born and raised in Queensland, Australia, Charlotte Freeman is a poet and graphic designer whose words have resonated across the world. She is the creator of Momentary Happiness, a platform that initially began in 2013 as a creative outlet and has since flourished into a full-time career and a community of over 750,000 followers. Reading this I found so many of the messages to resonate with me and my heart. It was a lot of stuff that I needed to hear…🫶🏼 This messages really made me reflect on myself, relationships, friendships, my life journey, and so much more. I also found myself being reminded that I do need to continue to be gentle with myself as no one is perfect, but I am also my own biggest critic. Sometimes we tend to forget that our current situation does not have to be our destiny. Charlotte Freeman, Everything You'll Ever NeedBad feelings should not always be interpreted as deterrents. They are also indicators that you are doing something frightening and worthwhile. Not wanting to do something would make you feel indifferent about it. Fear = interest. Brianna Wiest, 101 Essays Just because someone fails to see your worth, it doesn’t make them a bad person, and it doesn’t mean you are unlovable. It simply means that they are not meant for you. Always remember that your happiness comes first. Focus on loving yourself, really loving yourself and you will see your value and find the strength to walk away from unrequited love. Accept the fact that when you grow, sometimes you lose people and that’s okay. Charlotte Freeman, Everything You’ll Ever Need You Can Find Within Yourself

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment