276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Microwave Oven Kitchen Floating Shelves, Wall-mounted Closet Shelf Brackets, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Shelving, Easy To Clean, With Screws And 5 Hooks

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Enhance your home office with soothing plants and ergonomic accessories, creating an environment that's functional and conducive to productivity and well-being. Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. The microwave pantry cabinet shelf hangs nicely in the corner and the color complements the overall aesthetic.

Measure and cut braces so that combined with the back cleat and the front brace they will equal your shelf depth. The painted arch behind the shelves wasn’t in my original design either but I got inspired once I got some green paint samples and went with it. I am short so the lower shelf is the most accessible and I may need all my lower shelves for glasses etc.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Alternatively, you can avoid the cabinet-microwave concept altogether and use a freestanding pantry with a microwave shelf! Say goodbye to cluttered and unorganized spaces and hello to a stylish and functional storage solution. If you are using thicker plywood for your top and bottom pieces, you may want to use a 1×3″ piece of wood as your front face piece to eliminate an exposed raw edge.Home Retail Group Card Services Limited is registered in England (04007072) at 33 Holborn, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HT.

Two brackets can be adjusted, the angle of the microwave is not limited, and the spacing between the two cabinets is more convenient to use. Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. For the first step you will want to measure the length of your back wall and cut your board to size. So initially there was a mix up somewhere, I got delivered the wrong stuff but they quickly resent the correct one. While it’s less common, it can work, especially if you don’t plan on incorporating a different appliance in that particular space.We used our Kreg clamps to hold the interior braces flush with the front brace while securing them together.

This storage shelves is perfect for storing and displaying books, toys, collectibles or anything else that you want to add to your home. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. absolutely a two person job because one person simply doesn’t have the wingspan to put it up on their own. Today, we’re going in-depth on all things microwave wall shelves, so that you can get some inspiration for your very own! You can QR code the YouTube video to re-assure you’re doing it correctly but make sure you have a clue there is also glue involved.

very quick and easy to assemble, comes with solid wall plugs, not suitable for plasterboard so be prepared to have your own at hand. Couple that with different coupons that you can collect, and you'll be getting a really good deal on floating shelves microwave. Create a practical shelving display that fits your space and style with our high-quality floating shelves. It’s been a long time coming, but I FINALLY attacked our kitchen nook and built the floating shelves to finish the space.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment