276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XINGYU Creative Bird Wall Lamps Wall Lights Modern LED Wall Sconce Fixtures Bedroom Bedside Crow Bird Stand Light Home Decor ​Table Lamp

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would never usually spend this much on a cover but it matches the pink and navy theme I wanted for my room perfectly - and I saw this as partly practical, partly art. The flex measures 2500mm allowing you plenty of options for installation and includes a 2 watt (120 lumens) LED lamp for long-lasting energy efficiency. The Wall Lighting Company supports the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC), and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA). Spent a lot of time looking for a suitable feeding station and am happy that I made the right choice.

This is a Bird Lamp designed for interior use, perfect for the home and commercial environments such as bars, restaurants or shops.Introduce bold elegance to your bedroom with this Dancing Cranes bed linen set from Sara Miller London, featuring an array of stylish pink cranes with a flourish of exotic feathers dancing against a midnight blue sky. Digitally printed on plush 220 thread count 100% cotton sateen, this beautifully sophisticated bedding set is complimented perfectly by our sumptuous range of velvet cushions and will make a stunning addition to your home. The pole did seems to be a little wobbly as it is in sections, but I have found it to be sturdy, as you can see from all the large bird feeders on it (total of five) and it's not struggling with the weight or wavers in the wind. The prevoius one I had was a third the price, is only 18 months old, could only take one bird feeder, showing signs of wear and rodents were having a whale of a time having a good feed from it - the bird food was only lasting a few days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment